Breakfast

PREVIOUSLY

He walked back to round face and she started to ask questions but he shrugged it off I guess. I better make breakfast since no one else was going to and it was 10:03 am and I was going to punch someone if I didn't eat something...

CURRENTLY

~Bakugou's POV~

I walk over to the kitchen passing Deku not making eye contact. I go in and look around for any ingredients for ideas on what to make. Noe one probably had breakfast yet so I should make it I guess. If I didn't, they would probably nag me about it. French toast with bacon sounds good right now. While gathering everything, I couldn't get Deku out of my head. I was thinking about how i wanted to hold his hand while beat together egg, milk, salt and vanilla. I was thinking about how he would look at me with those amazing eyes while i heated the griddle. I was thinking about him while marinating the bread. Even with the loud sound of my crispy sizzling bacon. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!

~Deku's POV~

Bakugou walked past me and into the kitchen. He was probably making breakfast. He somehow gets even crankier when he does eat. 

"Deku?" Uraraka asked

I snapped out of the trance and stared at her

"Are you even listening?" she asked annoyed

"sorry Ochako, i was lost in thought.." I said scratching the back of my next with a faint smile.

She continued to talk and I continued to pretend like I was listening, wondering what Kacchan was doing.

~+ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY  BAKUGOU'S CRISPY SIZZLING BACON +~

~Bakugou's POV~

I finished making everyone breakfast and put it down on the table. Round face and Deku were already confused.

"HEY EXTRAS," I screamed, "I MADE BREAKFAST SO COME AND GET IT BEFORE I EAT IT ALL!"

Everyone talked slowly to the table becoming very suspicious of why I was being so nice. Damn

"Maybe he poisoned it..." Said invisigirl suspiciously 

"he has no motive, it might just be food" explained four eyes

"His motive might be to kill us off so he can be #1 hero.." explained birdbrain with no emotion at all

"IT'S NOT FUCKING POISON! I JUST MADE BREAKFAST,OKAY!? SO YOU BETTER TAKE IT NOW OR IM THROWING IT AWAY!" I screamed

Everyone took a second to look at each other and hesitantly sat down. Shitty hair took the first bite as everyone watched.

"Holy shit," he gasped

everyone else looked really nervous. It was fucking hilarious 

"This is amazing"

"I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT POISON!" I said taking a seat

Everyone sat down and dug in enjoying it. Hell yea i'm a good chef, are you surprised? Everyone began to compliment me but I didn't really care about them. I just wanted to know what Deku tho-NO I DON'T! SHUT UP ME! Dumbass.....

~Deku's POV~

I've never really eaten french toast. Maybe once or twice at a dinner but other then that, no. I took a slice from the stack and cut off a piece. I slowly ate it knowing Kacchan was watching me just so I could piss him off. Kirishima was right! It was amazing.

"Wow! This is really good Kacchan!" I said with a large grin

He crossed his arms with a slight smirk

"well of course it is," he teased "I did make it with 30% less poison this time"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Bakugou with blank expressions.

"IT WAS A JOKE! CALM DOWN!" he explained enthusiastically

Deku let out a slight giggle at this and made Bakugou blush. Barely visible. But still visible. Visisbe to Uraraka who stared at bakugou with a pissed expression...

===========================================================================

YAY WE LOVE CLIFFHANGERS!!! I honestly didn't expect anyone to read but you did! YAY! Anyways, I made this one longer than usual because I missed upload yesterday. I would have made it even longer but my computer is glitching out.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. Thanks for reading! if you have any suggestions....TELL ME! I would love feedback. SEE YOU TOMORROW!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Word count- 620 (without author message)