Smut 😏

PREVIOUSLY

She was about to say something but we were already at the classroom. So I said my goodbye and took my seat. The bell rang and the rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Half way through the day though, I saw Uraraka staring down at her desk, not paying attention. She doesn't usually do this. She seemed so sad but...I dont know. It was weird. Really weird. Before I knew it, school was out.

CURRENTLY

~Deku's POV~

The school day had ended rather quickly today. I saw Kacchan leave the school with Kirishima. I slowed down to catch up with them since they were behind me. Kirishima is confused since we haven't really told people but Kacchan eventually gets him to leave with a variety of threats. 

We continue to walk back to the dorms away from everyone in an awkward silence.

"So.." I finally say trying to start a conversation "wanna go to my room and start some homework?"

"HA!" He yelled, "There is no way i am ever going to your room."

"Why not?"

"I heard from Hair-for-brains and dunce face that its covered in All might merchandise. I already see him everyday at school, I dont want to see him while hanging out with my boyfriend."

After explaining that i noticed how his brain stopped. I blushed madly and we just stood there looking at our shoes. He eventually just said "Tch" and we continued to walk. 

"We are going to my dorm"

I just nod since i dont want to make him feel more awkward than he probably is. Is it weird to fangirl over yourself?

We walk into his dorm. Kacchan Immediately throws his stuff down and plops onto his bed, patting a spot next to him. I took the hint and laid down next to him.

"Did you ever notice how weird round face has been?" Kacchan asked

"Yea i noticed she was a little strange today in class. Why?" I question

"Thats it? Jeez i thought you were her friend."

"What do you mean?! Of course im her friend!"

"She has been acting weird ever since i picked you up for the date."

"..."

"what if she is jealous?"

"Why would she be jealous if she broke up with me?"

"i dont know but she is acting weird."

I sat there staring at the ceiling wondering about Uraraka.

"Sorry for bringing it up." Kacchan apologised

I kissed him to reassure him that everything was fine.

(Heheheheheheheheheh)

(you're welcome)

~Third POV~

Bakugou  pulled away to stare deep into deku's shamrock eyes. He then pinned deku against the bed by the hands. He slowly leaned down continuing to kiss deku passionatly. He kissed down Dekus neck as he let out small moans that made him smile.  Deku's hands were let go so he grabbed at bakugoud back. Bakugou started part started to get hard and poke at Dekus.

The two boys were madly blushing as balugou slowly lowered himself all the way down to Dekus waist. He slowly nodded creating a smirk along bakugous face. He pulled down the green haired boys pants to see his large part. Not as big as his obviously. Deku was scared but ready. He didn't know what to expect but would soon find out. Bakugou became impacient and took all of Deku in at once causing him to arch his back.

He continued to bob up and down the part finally stopping after several minutes. Deku was almost at his climax. Before he could say anything Bakugou jammed his part into deku causing him to help in both pleasure and pain. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he heard the skin slaps the other made. Eventually they both climaxed. Laying next to each other and falling asleep without finishing their homework

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

OK OK I know I'm very sorry I didn't update in 2 weeks. BUT I FINALLY DID IT! I BROUGHT SMUT! I know its not good BUT I TRIED so if you don't like me... I'm sorry 😣. This chapter took me 3 days to write lol. There probably will only be like 2 chapters left after this so get ready. Also... THIS STORY GOT OVER 7K READS! I just gave up trying to thank you for every thousand reads so I'm just going to say it now. THANK YOU SO MUCH! and thank you for the patience people who waited weeks for this. Love ya even more but not that much more. OKAY BYEEE

Word count-687