Games and Drinks

~Deku's POV~

We were all sitting around just chatting in the commons. Uraraka and I started dating a 1 or 2 days ago and it's been fine I guess. We already got into a fight and Uraraka started acting normal so I think she forgot about it. She asked me out and I really didn't expect it. I thought it was worth a shot because she was cute but I never really had any feelings towards her. She was talking to her friends while I was just scrolling through instagram. Out of the corner of my eye, I see bakugou coming towards the crowd. I knew something was gonna happen but I didn't care to join whatever it was. Probably something with alcohol.....

~Bakugou's POV~

ALCOHOL! It fixes almost every shitty and awkward situation. Luckily, I recently snuck some some in behind Four Eye's back.

"Okay extras!" I smirked, "Time to have some fun with drinks"

The murmuring started and people agreed.

"Sounds fun!" said Ponytail

"good idea, Bakugou." said shitty hair

and I didnt listen to the rest after the pervert agreed. My plan you may be wondering? Get as many people drunk as possible. How? We would play 'would you rather' but if you have done it, you drink since most people here stay in their rooms all day.

I explained the rules and we all sat down in a circle.

"I wanna go first!" Racoon Eyes shouted in excitement, "never have I ever......ummm...I KNOW! Never have I ever tricked girls into becoming cheerleaders."

Everyone stared at Pikachu and the Pervert as they slowly got up to take a drink and sit back down in shame. The girls let out a giggle. Next was Round face. Everyone was still kinda shocked at her new relationship with Deku and everyone knew that they fought but not what about. Its entertaining to say the least. And then it happened.

"Never have i ever...," she looked directly at Deku with a straight face, "kissed my boyfriend."

The room went silent as they stared at each other having a war with their eyes. Then deku slowly got up and exited the room and went into the kitchen with a slight blush of anger and embarrassment. And just like that, the game was over faster then it started. But since it was done, I took a few sips of the closest bottle to me.

~Deku's POV~

Of course. How could I have thought she forgot. I went into the kitchen to calm down. I didnt want to fight in front of everybody. Why does this always happen...