Will you?

PREVIOUSLY 

Todoroki was pissed, mad and jealous but he didnt want to make Midoriya mad. So he just stormed to the elevator, leaving Bakugou in the hall.

CURRENTLY

~Bakugou's Pov~

 That half n' half bastard is such an ASSHAT SOMETIME I JUST WANNA....WANNA... EXPLODE HIS FUCKING FACE OFF! And kiss deku.....SHUT UP! STOP JUDGING ME! I KNOW YOU ARE! Fucking creep.

(HE HAS SPOTTED US! RUN! RUN BEHIND DEKU'S SMEXY ASS!)

I then decide to walk into deku's dorm for some reason. I see him sitting at his desk, holding his head in his hands while his elbows are propped onto the table. Man i feel sorry for him. Without saying anything, I walk up behind him and put my hand on his back. I attempt to sooth him my rubbing circles on it. I know I know. Its out of character for me but this dude has been through a lot. His girlfriend broke up with him, he found out he was gay, he found out multiple guys like him and now one of his best friends is going to date his ex. I decided to let him have this one. He turned to me and gave me a faint smile. I smirked back. After that i pulled my hand back to my side and we sat in uncomfortable silence. There was something he wanted to ask me, but he couldnt. Why? Doesnt he trust me? Of course he doesnt after all the shit i put him through years ago. But he said he moved past it. It was probably just to annoy that BaStArD!

"Kacchan?" He mumbled

I snapped back to reality and see him looking at me with his incredible eyes.

"What is it shit nerd?" 

"I uhh...umm"

"Just spit it out already, dammit!"        

Im trying not to be to dramatic still because of what happened. So i decided to curse with my inside voice.

"W-wanna g-go like o-o-o-on a ...date tomorrow!" He spat

I froze.

"HELL YEA I DO!"

Inside voice bakugou = gone

A grin slowly grew on his face and he hugged me tightly. This kid drives me crazy

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I FINALLY GOT A NEW CHAPTER OUT! Ive been trying to update but my schedule is crazy with quarantine. ITS ALSO SHORT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME AND ITS KINDA A FILLER 😅. Im trying to get through the story because it has been going slow. There are already 14 chapter and THE 15 IS THE FIRST DATE! That is a very slow storyline. Im trying to speed it up so people dont get bored. Also, again, sorry for the spelling mistakes. IM IN A RUSH PEPS!!!!

SEE YOU....whenever i write 😅

word count- 343