Classroom

PREVIOUSLY

"Meet me at the park after school" He demanded

"But wh-"

"JUST DO IT AND DONT ASK QUESTIONS!" He yells and turns back around

Aizawa has now entered the class and is starting the lesson. What does Kacchan want to talk about? Man, this is going to kill me the rest of the day

CURRENTLY

~Bakugou's POV~

WHY WOULD I DO THAT!? I DONT KNOW EITHER! There isnt even anything I want to tell him.....Even though I think something might have happened last night. I dont remember everything. Its coming back in flashes. I remember walking into his dorm and then him walking me back to mine. Maybe I should ask him......

~Deku's POV~

The rest of the day went by quickly. When school finally ended, i was packing up and so was Kacchan. I felt really nervous...Then he turned to me and just glared like always with his crimson eyes.

"Oi nerd,"

I jumped when he said that and turned to him, embarrassed

"Y-yes Kacchan?"

"Since no one else is here, ill just talk to you here instead of the park."

I nodded

"So," I asked "W-what do you want to t-talk about?"

....

"What happened last night? I remember going into your dorm and leaving, but ntohing in between."

I had a sign of relief but then realize that I had to explain what he did...

"Uhhhh well..."

"JUST SPIT IT OUT NERD! I HAVE PLACES TO BE!!" he yelled

"S-sorry!"

I then explained to him everything that happened. Him being drunk, his kisses, and even the talk with Uraraka. His face went red. Extremely red. So red, there is nothing I can compare it to.

"Okay, cya" he waved

"WAIT WHAT?!"I screamed

"DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME SHIT NERD!"

"I-I-Im sorry I was just...surprised. I thought you would have been mad or something but you just kinda...took it fine other than your face"

"WHATS WRONG WITH MY FACE?!"

"NOTHING! It just went very red when I explained it to you"

"Good, because you didnt seem to have a problem with it in the closet" He teased

Now my face went extremely red and I froze. Before I was able to respond, he once again pinned me to a wall and smacked his lips against mine. After a few seconds I melted into it. I loved it when he did this. He licked my lips for permission to enter and I allowed it. He searched every part of my mouth before pulling away. He stared at me and smirked. He released my arms from the wall and patted my head. He then picked up his things and walked away like nothing happened and I froze. Guess it was revenge for the closet....

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Hey again! Sorry for the kinda short chater, i wanted to get it out to you guys but didnt have a lot of time! Hope you enjoyed

SEE YOU TOMORROW

word count-456