The Break up

PREVIOUSLY

"I-I think we should b-break up, Deku..."

CURRENTLY

~Deku's POV~

I was shocked. My eyes were wide open. Was she really saying this? Was I imagining things?

Did she see what Kacchan did with me?

"but Ochaco...", I ask, " Why?" 

"Youve been acting weird and I can tell your not happy. And....

I think Bakugou likes you....

And....

Are you gay?"

That came out of nowhere! I jump a little when she asked. I closed the door. And I looked at the ground not saying anything.

"you are gay, arent you...?"

I slightly nod and she looks down, starting to cry. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She rubs her head into my neck as she continues to cry. 

"Im so sorry..." I say

"Its okay, its not your fault."

She pulls away and kissed me on the check. She smiled and left. I plop down on the bed for the final time tonight and fall asleep.

MORNING 

I wake to look at the time. 6:25. I had about an hour before school. Perfect. I got dressed in my uniform,brush my hair, brush my teeth and head down stairs. I toast up some bread for breakfast and i see people start coming downstairs. They all are looking at me weird. I wonder what happened? Whatever, its probably nothing. I rush out the door and start to walk with the toast. I see Iida and walk up to him. 

"Hey Iida!"

"Oh hello Midoriya..."

"I-Is something wrong?"

"Im not one for gossip but I heard about what happened with Uraraka and the breakup, is it true? Everyone is talking about it."

I froze and a slight blush comes over my face.

"U-uhmmm...."I try to explain

"You do not have to tell me if it makes you uncomfortable, I was just saying what I heard" He explained making various arm movements.

"No no its fine....It..its true. She broke it off last night."

"Oh im sorry" 

"Its okay, I think it was the right thing for both of us."

We finally arrive at school after that awkward walk and get into the classroom.

Kacchan walks in a few minutes after me and glares at me, making me nervous. He takes his seat and turns around, still glaring at me. At this point im sweating bullets. Does he remember last night? Has he heard about Uraraka and me? 

"Is it true?" He asks

"Is what true?" I ask playing dumb because I obviously know what he is talking about

"Did you and Round face break up or what?" 

"Uhh y-yeah she b-broke it off l-last night." I say blushing and looking at my lap

"Meet me at the park after school" He demanded

"But wh-"

"JUST DO IT AND DONT ASK QUESTIONS!" He yells and turns back around

Aizawa has now entered the class and is starting the lesson. What does Kacchan want to talk about? Man, this is going to kill me the rest of the day

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Arent you excited for the next chapter? I AM! Sorry about the 'smut'. Its weird to write about and makes me feel awkward but I try for yall.

 SEE YOU TOMORROW

Word count- 499