Cuddles

PREVIOUSLY

He looks up at me with tearing eyes and nods. I give him a quick peck on the forehead and we head to the dorm. I unlocked it letting him in before me because I already made him watch that crap, might as well be a gentleman. I walk in and close the door behind me. Before I know it, Deku....

CURRENTLY

~Bakugou's POV~

Before I know it, Deku collapsed on my bed from exhaustion.

(AHAHAHA you thought it was smut? Maybe....Maybe not...😏)

It has been a very long day and the rest of his energy was probably wasted on screaming during the movie. He then started groaning and grabbing at the air. I took the hint and walked closer.

"Whats wrong deku?" I ask

"nghh," he groans "cuddle"

"I dont know, im kinda hunrgy"

He then opens his eyes and stares right at me with a blank face.

"You owe me for the movie"

I was shocked he did that but I soon snuggled up next to him with a smirk on my face. He is probably not going to remember that tomorrow. Should have taken a video. Dammit

~Deku's POV~

I wake up in Kacchan's room cuddling with him. Oh god. Is he going to be mad? What if he thinks we are going to fast? What if he doesn't want to see me again?

"Shut the hell up nerd, im trying to sleep." He groaned

I didnt know he was awake. Guess I was mumbling again. Oh. Wait. Its Tuesday What time is it?

" Kacchan!"

He groaned again and repositioned himself.

"Come on Its already 7! We are going to be late for school!" I yell

He instantly shot up out of bed starting to strip.

"Uhhhhhhhhh kacchan..."

I blush madly and advert my eyes because for some reasons it seems....weird?

"Aww deku, why are you so embarrassed?"

He then walked to me with only boxers on. Why. Why does he always do this to me? Why does he always have to tease me with his cut face and perfect body? Its so difficult to be me sometimes.

My face was so incredibly red. I was looking at the floor trying to make sure he didnt see. He came over and lifted my head to look him in the eyes with the most devilish smirk on this face. He leaned in and

"You should got to your room to get ready" He whispered in my ear

I pushed him away teasingly and pouted. He started giggling while putting on his shirt. So cute. I then realized my situation finally and rushed out of the door. I quickly get ready and start to speed walk to school. I catch up to Uraraka who was ahead of me.

"Hey Izuku!" She says

"oh uh hi" I say in shock "Sorry im just not used to you calling me by my first name."

"Well I think its nicer than deku." she explained

This confused me. Wasnt she all about the better meaning of deku in the beginning of the year? I ask a lot of questions in my head. She has been acting weird since she broke it off. Im probably over thinking it. Maybe I should talk to Iida about it. Or..

"So Uraraka," I start "How are things with you and Iida?I know I asked yesterday but I wanna know everything!"

"Oh! Its been pretty good. We went to a movie then a small cafe. And we went back to the dorms. Thats it." She explained

"Oh uh doesnt sound to bad."

"How was your date?" She asked while looking me in the eyes

"Uhhh.... Wellllll. He took me to watch a horror movie. And it wasnt that great-"

"OH well are you still going to see him?" she interrupted

"The movie wasnt great but he apologies and we cuddles until we fell asleep." I finished, beaming with joy.

She was about to say something but we were already at the classroom. So I said my goodbye and took my seat. The bell rang and the rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Half way through the day though, I saw Uraraka staring down at her desk, not paying attention. She doesn't usually do this. She seemed so sad but...I dont know. It was weird. Really weird. Before I knew it, school was out.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

YUP IM ENDING IT THERE! I feel like the story has gotten a different feel to it while im trying to get to the main problem. You can probably guess what it is. THIS MORNING, WE HIT 3K READS!

*heart clentch

When i first saw i had that many reads, i almost cried NGL. I cant wait to see your reactions to the end of the story. If you have ANY feed back i would love to hear it. And yea. Thats all i have to say.

Word count-706