· Meet Ella ·

"Hi, I'm Ella

"Hi, I'm Ella. I'm 22 and I'm from Madrid, Spain."

Today I was filming my presentation video. I've been on lockdown for the past couple of days in my hotel. It's being so boring but I'm really excited to get started with the show. 

"I've just finished my second year at university, doing my degree in International Relationships." I smiled at the camera. "I've been living in New York for the last couple of years, since I'm studying there, but like I said I'm actually from Spain."

"I've been single for a couple of years since with work and school work I don't have time to date, but who says I don't have time for one night stands." I say giving a cheeky wink to the camera. "Everyone likes to have fun and feel good everytime they can."

"I'm definitely here to have fun and enjoy summer with some hot singles. The first thing I look on a guy is his eyes and his body, mostly that they are hot, fit and tall. I like muscular bodies but not too much, enough to feel it."

"In terms of myself, I'm definitely outgoing and I always get my on way. I considered myself sexy and fit. I love to exercise sports that involve a bed. If I want a guy in there, no one is going to stop me. I'm ready to have fun."

.......................................................................................................

*Author's note*

So this is the character that I have come up with for this show. Do you like her??

Now I need to know who of the boys would you like her to like...

Please comment any suggestions you have for this and anything else. 

Don't be silent readers, vote and comment!!