· Chapter 12 · f a l l i n g ·

I open my eyes and take a look at the room. I was the only one left, probably because I usually wake up really late. I went to the bathroom to wash my teeth and see Chloe and Bryce "You look perfect" Bryce tells her "You too" Chloe tells him

"What about me, no one thinks I'm perfect?" I ask, making all of us laugh. "I think you're perfect" Someone says wrapping his arms around me. "Thanks, baby" I chuckle kissing Harry's cheek.

I leave the bathroom and make my way to the dressing room to finally get ready. I decided to put on a leopard print swimsuit that has a big triangle neckline.

After breakfast, I see David, Bryce, and Harry talking in one of the sofas and I could see them joking about having sex and being horny, so I decided to go to the pool and annoy them a little bit, giving them a total sexy show

First, I take off Harry's shirt that was covering me, trying to be as sexy as possible. From the peak of my eye, I could see the boys drooling and Harry lightly poking them for looking at me like that.

After teasing them I jumped on the pool very satisfied with my show. After my swim, I take a sit with the boys just hanging out with them. I've always had more boys than girlfriends because of my personality.

"I'm really tired, I'm gonna go take a nap" I say to Harry leaving a kiss on his cheek and making my way to the bedroom. "Okay baby" He answers

While I'm trying to fall asleep, all the boys enter the room waiting for Sharron to come back. Harry comes to our bed and kisses my forehead leaving me alone to sleep.

After my nap, I make my way to the dressing room and I find Rhonda. "Hey, babe" I greet her "Hey, how're you?" he says with a smile.

"Me? How're you? What happened last night?" I ask her to be a little gossip. She tells me everything with all detail which I'm glad about because it shows that we fully trust one another.

"Do you want to know something?" She asks me raising her eyebrow "Sure" I say

"Francesca told me that she really likes Kelz and that she has forgotten Harry" She says with a big grin on her face.  

"OMG, I'm so happy to finally hear that. I'm sorry to say this, but she is really annoying and I'm glad she forgot us" I say really relax about it.

I decided to take a shower and then get ready for dinner. I make my way to the bathroom and see that Harry was entering the shower. 

"No, H, it was my turn to shower!!" I say complaining but with a little grin on my face because I have a plan. "I'm sorry Ella, but I'm already naked. I'll be fast" He says with an apologizing sight.

"Can I at least join you?" I ask looking at him "Are you serious?" He asks looking at me not believing it which makes me laugh. 

I drop my towel getting naked and automatically feeling a little embarrassed waiting for him to open the door for the shower.

"Well, are you going to let me in or do you want all the boys to see me nak.." I say but he grabs me and pulls me inside the shower before I finish talking. He looks at me and I feel a little bit threatened but in a good way because I take a chance to admire him and I can not complain.

"Stop right there cowboy, control your hormones," I say jokingly while turning the shower on.

"I promise I'll try, but today I'm feeling very tempted because someone has been teasing me all day" He says with a grin grabbing my waist pulling me near him.

"I have not" I lie with a smile. "Yes, you have" He lightly grabs my ass "Have you burnt already?" I say remember our beginnings.

"I think I'm getting burned because I'm starting to fall for you" He says looking in my eyes. At this moment I can see his gorgeous eyes "Good because I'm starting to fall for you too" I say with the biggest smile ever. 

He tries to leave a kiss on my lips but I move my face before he makes contact with my cheek. He furrows his eyebrows asking why I denied the kiss. "I really want to kiss you too but we have to control ourselves and don't lose more money to our friends" I say with a sad smile because I really want to kiss him after our confession. 

He looks sad and a little bit annoyed that after our confession I did not want to kiss him and turns off the water and leaves the shower. I understand him, I'll really like a kiss with him right now but we cannot.

I sight and grab the towel to dry off and go to the dressing room to get ready.

I put on some black shorts with a white tank-top. And a lightning necklace, I love to wear small detailed gold jewelry because it matches everything and gives you a little bit of charm.

 And a lightning necklace, I love to wear small detailed gold jewelry because it matches everything and gives you a little bit of charm

At dinner, Harry and I did not talk to each other, I miss him even if it was a couple of hours without talking to him, I need him.

We are all dancing and I'm trying to forget about Harry a moment so I can enjoy the party but it doesn't work. We all see Bryce and Chloe having a chat alone in one of the benches and we all cheer when the finally kissed. I was happy for them, Harry and I exchange looks but we don't say anything.

When the party ends we head inside. I brush my teeth and put my pj's on, making my way to the bedroom. 

I look at our bed and see Harry laying on his back looking at the ceiling. I make my way to him and sit on top off him, look at his eyes and start giving him kisses all over his face making him giggle and turning us over so I'm under him. He starts tickling me all over and we cannot stop laughing.

"I'm really sorry H" I say with a guilty smile "Hey" He grabs my chin "You were right, we need to respect our friends and one of the things I like about you is that you always care about others" He says with a smile making me smile.

"But sometimes you need to follow your heart and to not care about what others think" He says while kissing my forehead. He is right, my brothers have also told me "I know, I'll try" I say kissing his cheek and drifting to sleep.

..................................................................................

*Author's Note*

hey guys,

Sorry for taking so long to update, did you like the chapter??

Vote and comment anything!!!!