· Chapter 7 · s n e a k p e e k ·

Hey guys, 

Thank you all for 1k of reading!!!

It's my first book/fanfic and I hope you guys are all liking it. 

My final tests are coming so I'll try to update at least twice a week.

Since new update is coming tomorrow, I wanted to give you a sneak peek of what is going to happen.

Be safe and enjoy reading!!!

......................................................................

"Ella, wake up" I heard someone saying. "Baby, I need your help" The voice said. I opened my eyes and notice Harry looking at me.

"What happened, are you okay?" I asked him while sitting in the bed and rubbing my eyes. I looked at the clock and it marked 5:40 am. "Harry, the sun hasn't even risen yet" I told him.

......................................

"Was it good?" He asked me. "We didn't do anything, I pinky promise it" I said showing my pinky so he could grab it. "You didn't even kiss or anything?" He asked us. We both shook our heads denying it. 

.............................................

"What about you and Harry, uh?" She teased me. "I really like him, it's like I want to kiss him so badly and hang out all-time with him." I said blushing which she laughed about. 

.............................................

"We have to be honest here, If not, the truth will come out in a worse way" Matthew said.

.............................................

"That's bullshit. I would never do that. And if you really think I could do something like that, just f*ck off and leave me alone" I told him.