• Chapter 14 • y o u r s •

When our time in the secret room ended, we made our way to the bedroom trying to be as silent as possible.

When we arrived we laid down in our bed, we both were so tired.
I was finally drifting asleep when I noticed someone talking.

"personal growth..." David said, he was talking asleep.
Harry and I couldn't help but look at each other and laugh. It was hilarious!!

After that, Harry spooned me from behind, kiss my forehead and we both fell asleep.

......next morning.......

"Baby, we need to wake up" Harry says giving me kisses in my neck.
"Good morning H" I say with a smile.
"Good morning girlfriend." He says, making both of us smile.
"Let's go with to David's bed and tell him about last night" He says standing up.

Finally, he convinces me to wake up and we make our way to his bed.

"David you were hilarious last night" Harry says grinning.
"You were talking asleep about personal growth..." I explain to him since he looks like he didn't even noticed.

Everyone in the room laughs " It was really cute" I say with a smile to him.

After that, we went to get ready and have some breakfast.
I was in the dressing room with all the girls.

"So where did you and Harry go last night??" Nicole says looking at me.
"Well, I prepared him a surprise" I say with a grin.

"What did you do?" Chloe asks
"Well, I prepared a date in the secret room" I say, which makes all the girls shout in excitement.

"I asked the producers for some junk food and the room, and they accepted. So after you all went to bed we went to our date" I explain with a smile
"We took a bath and talk about future. And then he..." I say giving it a little bit of suspense.

"And then he what??" Rhonda asks.
"Then he asked me to be his girlfriend!!" I say shouting in excitement.

All the girls were really happy about it and showed support for us as a couple.
"Did you do something else?" Nicole asks winking her lashes.

"Well, we felt like it was the right moment after asking me that, so we had sex. I'm sorry but we just felt it, it felt really good and I think it helped to bond more" I say, I felt guilty that we lost money to all of them but I don't regret anything.

"I think after this you both really showed us that you're relationship is real" Rhonda says and all girls agreed with her.
"Thank you so much girls" I say hugging all of them.

After that we hang out in the sun and the pool.
I was laying down in Harry's chest when Chloe "Guys, have you seen that boat coming towards us??" she asks.
I take a look at the boat and it's true that it's coming toward us.
"No way" I say looking at the boat, new people are going to join us.
We all were shocked waiting for the new arrivals.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I greet the blonde girl and the boy. "I'm Ella"
"Hi, I'm Kori" He says leaving a kiss on both of my cheeks.

"Hi, I'm Lydia" The black haired girl says " Hi, I'm Ella" I greet her
She looks so cute, I hope she's a nice girl.
Lydia and David seem to be attracted and Chloe looks over heel for Kori.

But he doesn't stop looking at me and Harry jut notice that si he hugs me from behind being protective. I love when he does that. In response I kiss his cheek trying to reassure him.

After Lana welcomes them. We all go to lunch. Lydia and I sit next to each other so we can get to know ourselves.

"So who catch your attention?" I ask her. "Well, David" She says and I couldn't resist but shout in excitement I was happy for my best friend.
"And what about you and Harry?" She asks.
"Well, actually, yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend and we are both so happy" I say.

After our conversation we got ready for the party we were having.

"Here you have baby" Harry says  handing me the lemon-vodka drink

handing me the lemon-vodka drink. "Thanks love" I say kissing his cheeks. "You look really good" He says.
"Thanks baby, you look hot" I compliment him.

When the music starts playing we start dancing.
Lydia starts twerking and I join her. We had so much fun.

Harry grabs my hand and we start dancing. "May I have a dance with my girl?" Harry asks with a grin on his face. "You may" I answer jokingly.

We had so much fun and when the effect of the alcohol show up we were all laughing.

After dancing, Harry and I sat with David, Lydia and Kelz. We were just talking when Lana showed up.

Lana talks about how Francesa and Kelz and Harry and I haven't been tempted by the new arrivals and it's sign of an emotional relationship.

Harry hugs me from behind, I was really happy that our relationship was finally advancing.
Lana gave Kelz and Francesca the secret room for the night since we had it yesterday.

********Author's note*****
Hey guys,
Hope you like the new chapter.
Vote and comment anything!!
I know that in this chapter didn't happen a lot of things but next one will 😊