· Chapter 18 ·

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END ;)

...........................................................................................................................................

After our bath, Harry and I went directly to sleep, we were really tired so we just cuddle and closed our eyes.

..... the next morning...

"I know you're awake" Harry muttered from my chest, his morning voice completely present.

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice" I groaned, softly smiling as he let out a chuckle. "I'm very comfortable right now, I don't want to get up" I childishly said while twirling a piece of his hair around my finger.

"I wouldn't have noticed you were awake if you weren't playing with my hair," He told me, tilting his head so he could face me.

I take my hand out of his hair, immediately earning a pout from him. "I can stop"

He shakes his head. "No, I'd like it very much if you kept doing it" I let out a laugh and place my hand back in his messy hair - smiling as the boy lets out a pleased sigh.

"I'd much rather stay like this than get up if I'm being honest" I admitted with a smile.

"I would too, but we shouldn't. Our friends are waiting for us. "He said making me pout.

"Okay, let's get up," I said as we stood up.

After getting ready we went to have breakfast, it was just the two of us because the other ones were sleeping even if we thought they weren't.

The show was reaching the end but I was really excited to see how things will turn out outside.

"We should do something to the others," Harry said with a sassy smile.

"And what do you have in mind?" I asked him with a smirk.

five minutes later

"I cannot believe I'm doing this," I said while filling the condom with water. "Just imagine their faces when they wake up," Harry said laughing which makes me smile.

"Let's wake them up," He said smirking and grabbed my hand to make our way into the room.

"Everybody wake up" Harry shouted throwing the condoms to everyone.

I jumped on David and Lydia's bed making them groan. "Rise and shine guys" I laughed making them smile. Harry also came and laid with us. 

"Did you do something last night?" David asked me. "Of course not," I said with a smile. "But we don't know about Francesca and Kelz" I admitted out loud making the others nod.

After that, we decided to change and prepared ourselves for the day. I decide to put on a blue and white swimsuit with some gold color jewelry.

 I decide to put on a blue and white swimsuit with some gold color jewelry