· Chapter 9 ·

I woke up in Harry's arms, it was still early but I wasn't tired anymore. I ran my fingers along his chest, drawing patterns as the sun shines on us through the blinds. Harry didn't open his eye but he ran his fingers lightly up and down my arm as I looked up at him. A smile stretched across both of our faces.

"Good morning H" I said placing my hands on his chest as I rested my chin on them looking at him.

"Good morning baby" He said, kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly. "We should start getting ready if we don't want Lana to complain" He told me trying to stand up but I pushed him back to bed and rolled over burying my head in his chest.

"I'm not feeling good, I just want to lay in bed and cuddle all day" I told him sighting. "Let me go get dressed and I'll bring your favorite tea so it'll make you feel better." He kissed my temple and left. 

"Good morning sis" David told me sitting in bed near me "Good morning" I mumbled, "Are you okay?" He asked me "No, I feel sick" I said, trying not to cry, I was having a really bad headache.

"Do you want me to call Harry or Chloe?"He asked me, trying to comfort me. "No, don't worry, can you ask the producers for some Advil or an aspirin please?" I asked him, he nodded and left the room.

I went back to sleep until I notice someone running their fingers through my hair, I opened my eyes and see Harry. "How are you feeling baby?" He asked me helping me to sit in bed "Not really good" I answered him taking a sip of the tea and resting my head on his chest.

I stayed in bed all day, everyone checked up on me excepting Francesca and Hayley which I was glad they didn't. 

The producers brought a doctor to see how I was doing, but everything seemed like a normal cold. The night arrived and they had prepared us a party but I stayed in bed. 

I could hear all of them enjoying the party outside I wanted to go but I wasn't able to, so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Five minutes later, I grabbed one of Harry's hoodies and went outside. I found everyone sitting in the firepit tired of dancing.

"Ella, how are you feeling?" Rhonda asked me "I'm feeling better" I said, sitting in Harry's lap and resting my head on his chest. "What were you doing?" I asked them. "We were playing never have I ever, do you wanna join?" David said.

"Sure" I was feeling a lot better and I wanted to play. I didn't want to get completely drunk so I grabbed an strawberry lemonade and added vodka, it tastes so good.

"Never have I ever had sex with someone I was not attracted to just because I was feeling horny" David started. I could see everyone taking a sip of our drinks. 

"Never have I ever performed a striptease for someone." Harry said smirking while waiting for my answer, so I winked at him taking a big sip of my drink, making all of us laugh. Most of the boys didn't drink which I was surprised about. 

"Never have I ever kissed more than twenty people in one night" I said, from the peak of my eye I could see Harry drinking trying to not be noticed "You jerk" I shouted at him laughing and everyone burst out laughing.

We hanged out a little bit more until everyone started yawning and went to prepare for bed. 

Harry spooned me from the back and we drifted to sleep.

........................Next Morning........................

I woke up and none of the boys were in the room. I went to wake up Rhonda so we could go and find them. We arrived at the breakfast bar and we saw Matthew making us pancakes.