· Chapter 5 · f i n a l l y ·

"The rule break has cost $3,000." Lana said. I could not believe a kiss would cost us that much like that's a lot of money. We were all mad that they couldn't resist. It's like they didn't even try, because I know it's possible since I was tempted by Harry too.

I was angry at him, he first kisses Francesca, cost us $3,000 and then he tries to kiss me that it would have cost us another $3,000 like does he think that people would die for just $100. 

Rhonda was sitting next to me "I can't f*cking believe it" She sights. I agreed with her.

Now Harry and Francesca were arguing about who kissed who, something stupid if you ask me, because it doesn't matter who because the other one continue with the kiss.

"Just shut up" I shouted. "It doesn't matter who kissed who right now, whoever initiated the kiss knows but whoever kissed back also knows and we all lost money. Money is not a game, some people would die for $20 so if you wanna be childish go ahead but don't count me in." I said and left the palapa.

I was sitting in one of the beds near the beach, hearing all of them shouting, my head hurt of listening to them. I noticed someone sitting next to me and I looked up and see Matthew. "Hey" I said. "Hi, I'm freaking tired of them. You should see how Francesca just bought to new puppets" He joked. "Let me guess their names: Harry and Hayley" I chuckled "Correct!!" He said and we both start laughing.

"If I'm being honest I'm pretty sure Harry is lying" He nodded agreeing with me. "Do you know what's the worst thing?" I asked him "What?" He added "He tried to kiss me on our date, after she kissed with Francesca" I told him.

"Listen to me Ella, I know Harry behaves like a child but he likes you. I think he doesn't know what to do or how to react to that feeling but he will come to you." He said smiling.

"Aww, babe thank you" I said hugging him tightly. "I feel like you're my bestie in here, you're so sweet and understanding" I told him truthfully. "I feel the same" He told me. Nicole, Chloe, Sharron, Kelz and David joined us. We were having so much fun and everyone thanked me about what i said earlier.

We all went to change for the night I decided to wear a beachy cute mustard dress. I curled my hair and put some light makeup on.

I entered the room seeing Sharron and Chloe talking "Hey guys" I greet them

I entered the room seeing Sharron and Chloe talking "Hey guys" I greet them. "Hi babe..." Lana's sound interrupted her "Hey Chloe, I have arranged for you to have a date with David" "OMG babe, I'm so happy for you!!" I said hugging her, while Sharron went to find David.

"I definitely saw something going on between you and David before" I told her. "I mean of course there's sexual chemistry and he's such a cool guy"She told me. 

"Are you blushing?" I asked her with a smirk in my face. She just chuckled. We went to the dressing room so she could finish getting ready, when she was she went to her date. 

When David and Chloe finish their date I went to the dressing room to put my pjs on and go to sleep. While I was changing I heard Francesca and Hayley's conversation in the bathroom, I know that's rude but I could not to do it. 

"We should do something so all of them lost more money" I heard them say. That's bullshit I left that room quickly , I was fuming. I entered the room and see Rhonda and Harry. "Hey guys, you cannot believe what I just heard" I told them.

"Francesca and Hayley were planning on making us lose more money, Can you f*cling believe it?" I told them. They were shocked, "What should we do?" Harry asked "Let's wait until tomorrow and see  what happens." She said and left the room, Harry put his arms over my shoulders

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Why did you lie to everyone about you and Francesca's kiss?" He looked at me shocked "Harry I know you even if we met a week ago" I told him. "I know, I'm sorry. I just didn't want everyone to hate me, especially you" He said looking me in the eyes.

I didn't know if I should believe him, he had done a lot of think and I just didn't know if I should trust him. 

"Ella" He called me but I didn't look at him "Listen to me baby" He said and I finally looked at him. "I know I haven't done things right, but I'm gonna try and I'm starting now" He said. 

I automatically hugged him tightly, I was very happy, that was the only thing I needed to here. He just chuckled and hugged me back. We cuddled together until it's time for sleep. "Okay, I'm going to bed" I told him.

"What?? Don't you want to sleep with me?" He asked "Trust me Harry, I'm not an easy girl, if you want to get in bed with me big boy, you will have to work harder" I told him smirking while going to my bed.

...........................................................

*Author's Note*

Hey guys, I'm back

Did you like the chapter??

Vote and comment any suggestions!!

Please stay at home and be safe!!