· Chapter 15 · c o s t ·

After the party, everyone went to bed. Harry and I laid in ours. My head was resting in his chest while he was playing with the strands of my hair.

"When is your birthday baby?" He asked looking at me. "May, 24th, and yours?" I asked, resting my chin on his chest so I could look at him. "Are you serious?" He asked with a shocked face "Mine is May 24th too" He added with a smile.

"What a coincidence!!" I laughed and kissed his cheek. After talking we both fell asleep.

.........................Next Morning.....................................

After breakfast, we all went to get ready. I decided to put on a really colorful bikini, I was feeling really good today.

 I decided to put on a really colorful bikini, I was feeling really good today

Lana called all of us to the palapa, so we all went. I took a sit in Harry's lap since with the new arrivals we didn't have enough space.

I was a little bit nervous about how much money would Harry and I have spent, Harry probably notices that cause he grabbed my hand to reassure me. "It's going to be okay" Harry whispered in my ear.

"Hello, everyone. Harry and Ella, you were the first people to have sexual intercourse in the retreat" She said, all the girls knew so it didn't surprise them but with the boys occurred the opposite. They were all shocked and I could see some of them really mad.

"You didn't tell them" I assumed but I was actually asking Harry if he really didn't say anything. Was he ashamed? Did he regret it? A lot of questions around my mind, so I just left Harry's lap and sat on the floor. I knew my behavior was being childish but it hurt me a little bit.

"Baby no.." He tried to talk but Lana interrupted him "Ella and Harry, even if you had sexual intercourse I notice that your relationship has become stronger and I'm glad, for that, the cost has reduced a little bit." She said, which made Harry and me smile.

"The cost of your break of the rules was of $14,000" She finally said. I let out a breath in relief, it wasn't that bad thinking about all the rules we broke. But I felt really bad for all the people that will kill for that amount of money.

I don't regret anything that happened because I'm with Harry now but it does not change that it's a lot of money.

Harry slowly reached for my hand and gave it a light squeeze, in response I dragged his hand to my lips and left a small kiss on his knuckles.

"Kelz and Francesca, you were the second ones to have sexual intercourse. The cost of your action was f $20,000" She added "How many rounds?" Harry wondered making us all chuckled. That was a lot of money lost in one day.

"You have a total of $45,000 left" She ended. We had lost a lot of money. After Lana finished talking, Matthew stood up making all of us to look at him.

"Well guys, I just want to say that my time in the retreat has been awesome. But it's time for me to go. I've learn a lot. I've made awesome friendships and connections, but I have to go" He finished talking, but at this moment I was crying like crazy.