· Chapter 2 · g a m e s ·

I was hanging out in the pool with Matthew, Kelz and Nicole. "So guys, what do you do?" Kelz asked us. "Well, I'm actually in University right now, and I work during the nights in a pub." I said. "And when do you sleep?" Nicole asked me. "That's a good question" I laughed.

I have to work a lot of time so I can pay my studies, so sometimes I don't have time to rest at all. My family doesn't have a lot of money and since my mom is the only one that takes care of me and my brothers I'll always try to help her. When my dad died, we were devastated and it was really hard to find way for living. But now we are good, even if it's hard, we always try to put a smile on our faces. 

"Hey babes" Someone says behind me. I turn around and I see Harry smiling.  "Hey" I greet him. He puts both hands in my waist and hugs me. "Are you okay?" He asks me. "Yes, and you?" I asked him. He was going to answer when Chloe shouted "Hey guys, it's time to get ready." Harry and I grabbed a towel and went inside so we could take a shower and put some clothes one. 

"I gotta feeling... uh uh.... that tonight's gonna be a good night..." I hear Harry singing in the other shower. "That tonight's gonna be a good night..." I joined him. "That tonight's gonna be a good, good night...feel it" We both sing, I end up laughing really hard because Harry hasn't got the brightest voice ever. 

When we arrived to the dressing room, I put on a black dress with some gold details. I curled my hair with a beach-wavy style and I applied some light makeup.

I was the first girl out since all girls didn't finish getting ready yet, so I went to sit with the boys

I was the first girl out since all girls didn't finish getting ready yet, so I went to sit with the boys. "Hey guys, can I join you on your men talk?" I joked. They all nodded, so I sat between David and Kelz. "So while we wait to the other girls, we should play something" Sharron said. "Okay, do you know how to play truth? It's like truth or dare but just truth." I added.

They all were okay with it, so David asked to Kelz the first question. "So Kelz, how many girls have you slept with?"  "Probably like 70" He said. "Seventy, how old are you?" I joked. That was a big number. "Harry, how do you feel about girls that smoke?" Kelz asked. "No way Jose" He answered. "What if I say Francesca?" Kels added "Sweet, I'm a smoker now as well" He laughed. That comment didn't make me happy at all, I don't like guys that play at two sides. 

"Ella, what's your favorite sex position?" He asked. I wasn't uncomfortable with that question. "Well, I like to try new things. But probably  the missionary or spooning will be my favorites." I said truthfully. "But believe me I have tried a lot of things" I added. They all laughed.

So now it was my turn. "Okay guys, this question is for all of you. From looks which girl do you like most?" I asked. They started thinking of the answer but I knew they had it pretty clear. Sharron was going to answer when all the girls come out shouting like crazy.  "Oh my gosh, could they be any louder?" I whispered with sarcasm. The boys chuckled around me. 

Don't get my wrong but I hate fake people. I'm not saying that all of them are, but if you want to get people's attention do it but in a normal and conscious way.

At the minute music started playing we all started dancing. We were having so much fun, I danced the most with Chloe and Kelz. I forget about everything when I'm having fun. I love partying, in Spain they have the greatest parties ever, you could usually be dancing until 7:00 in the morning. They're freaking amazing!! 

After dancing some time, you could notice that the environment was pretty turn on. "Let's play the blindfold game. There's no rules. Do whatever. Kiss, feel, touch, smell, everything is accepted. We gotta figure out who did it." Sharron said.

Harry was the first one blindfolded, so I decided I'll go up. I went near him and trace with my fingertips from his waist through his abs all the way up to his neck. I could feel how my touch gave him chills and I was glad. "Did you burnt already?"I whispered to him so nobody could hear it. I started giving him kisses in his neck and yaw until I reach his lips and kissed him. He wanted to stick his tongue but I teased him and broke the kiss leaving him wanting more.

I sat down and Harry removed the blindfold, he directly looked at me. "I'd bet my hand on that it was Ella" He said. "How did you know?" I asked him, already knowing the answer. He gave a wink and a cheeky smile and sat down. Sharron was blindfolded now and Rhonda was up. I felt bad for David but it seems that he is now interested in Chloe. 

After the game we were just hanging out talking. My heels were starting to hurt my feet so I decided to go and change them to another shoes. I went inside the house, to the room and when I opened the door I see Harry and Francesca snogging in Harry's bed. "Sorry guys, I'm just going to change my shoes" I said with a fake smile on my face. Harry tried to say something but Francesca cut him with a kiss. 

I knew she didn't like me but she should have a little respect. I grabbed another pair of shoes before I exchange look with Harry, wondering why would he have done that.

............................................................................................

*Author's Note*

Hey guys,

What do you think about the chapter??

Vote and comment any suggestions!!