Chapter 1: Nice to meet you Captain

Others tend to ask why some people wants to be involved in difficult missions and dangerous scenarios when they can simply do things that can make their lives easier. Well, being a soldier doesn't make it possible right? Then why did Lalisa Manoban 23 years old, the captain of mighta team Special Force became one of those people? Simply because someone needs to be.

The current situation

"At around 2 o'clock in the afternoon, three north Korean special forces cross the land border between North and South Korea and committed armed trespassing into our military division. Took hostage of three of our soldiers who guarded the demilitarized zone during duty and still continuing their sit-in until now." The announcer reported in front of the board where congressmen and the military held an emergency meeting about the said issue.

"Sit-in?" the vice president said while frowning. The congressmen including the General turn their heads towards him. "By sending three special forces... are you perhaps starting a war right now?" looking around him with authority in his voice still frowning.

Now it's the General who explains the situation. "It is for us to provoke an urging," he continues.

"In the demilitarized zone, the first side that shoot is the one who violates the peace agreement. The goal is to provoke our military to use first the military force for them to negotiate at the treat," he explained.

"So what are we supposed to do?" asked by the vice president. "We can't just fall to their provocation and attack, but as we can see in our situation, three of our soldiers are being held as hostages. We can't just sit and watch right?" He said while looking at the General seriously.

"We need to send them back quietly" Said the General "That's why we've already sent the special Mighta team to handle this mission," he said with confidence in his voice.

At the Demilitarized Zone Military Demarcation Line South-Side Point 680M

Lisa's Pov

It is a chilly night where the wind glided the grass together with the lights motioning towards an abandoned not so good looking cabin, where our mission was located with a threat inside it. 

We are here because three of our soldiers are being held as hostages inside the cabin, together with the North Korean soldiers who mistakenly broke the law and trespassed our border.

We continue walking and pointed our guns forward with a flashlight on it, looking around to find something that is threatening enough, with our faces having black scratches traces of charcoal and a camouflage army uniform. 

Suddenly a soldier from a different special force division who is currently handling the situation turned around and pointed his gun towards us.

"Halt and state your purpose." he said.

I set my gun down and lift up my arms, my team also stop in their position and lower their guns. 

"I'm Lalisa Manoban the Captain of Mighta team. As of this moment, the Mighta team will take control of the situation."

At the upper hill of the location, a sniper is already on stand by to take cover if something bad might happen. While at the side of the cabin, a bomb is already placed, which is another backup plan if the negotiation will fail.

The soldier move aside as we stand in there and drop our weapons on the grass.

I take off my helmet and bulletproof vest and beside me was Sergeant Kang Seulgi, who also did the same as she took off her armor.