AVUM 3

(Let's just say, vampire babies develop faster than human babies 😊)

Jimin woke up as he felt a weight on his arm. He looked at it to see a very pale Jungkook who had a bite mark on his neck. The younger slowly opens his eyes and the vampire could now see the red eyes of the younger. He smirks, sitting up as he removed the younger's head on his arm.
"Now I'm done with my work" Jimin says, confusing the younger.
"Wh-what are you saying, hyung?" Jungkook says, sitting up as he felt a sharp pain in his lower torso.

"I have been playing with you all along, Jungkook, you're too naive to realize. Humans are too naive, too weak, well, I'm gonna go now. Bye Jungkook, and we're over and yeah, goodbye" Jimin says, disapperaing into thin air. Jungkook's eyes widen, tears slowly falling down his cheeks. He was playing all along? So that's why the older wouldn't say the word love, he didn't like to kiss him that much.

It took a few minutes of him staring into space with tears running down his cheeks before he finally broke down. He felt something, the reflexes of a vampire getting to him. He sniffs around, until it leads him to his stomach. He frowns at it, holding it to feel a kick. He gasps, removing his hand immediately.
"W-what is this?" He asks himself, putting his hand on it again as he felt another kick.

He then sees his stomach having a little bump on it. His eyes widened, he could hear another heartbeat, and it was coming to from him. He looks around, seeing his phone. He started to search up things.

"How does pregnancy work?"

"Why do I hear a heartbeat in me?"

And that's when it got to him, he typed the words up.

"How does vampire pregnancy work?"