AVUM 18

"S-so you actually cared when I told you I had cancer?" Jungkook asks. Jimin nodded, sighing.
"I was actually kind of sad when you told me, so I did what I had to do. I asked for your permission first, and you were willing" Jimin says as they continued to walk out of the building.
"I know, hyung, I didn't want to do yet, so I said yes" Jungkook says, laughing.

"So, are we good?" Jimin asks, while the younger nodded.
"I forgive you now" Jungkook says before they disappeared into thin air.

They then arrived at Yoongi's place.
"Better not be like yours when we first came" Jungkook says before they knocked on the door. The door opened and Yoongi was seen with Mijun in his arms.
"Oh, you're back. So, this is Jungkook, huh? Can you please help me put him on sleep? He's so hyper" Yoongi said, while Mijun tried to reach for his mother.

"M-mama" Mijun said. All of them was shocked, his first word, his first ever word.
"Oh my god!!" Jungkook said before his son was handed to him. Jimin smiles at them, but later frowned as he saw how Jungkook groaned after hitting his side on the couch.
"Is he okay?" Yoongi asks, also noticing it. Jimin scoffs, hitting his brother's head.

"Of course he isn't, hyung, he was kidnapped" Jimin says, rolling his eyes as he approached Jungkook.
"Come on, I know your body hurt. Let Yoongi play with Mijun for now, I'll aid your wounds first" Jimin says, while Jungkook nodded. Yoongi walked to them, carrying Mijun while the two sat down. Seeing the first aid on the coffee table, he saw how Yoongi winked at him before leaving. Shaking his head, he grabbed all the things he needed to aid Jungkook.