AVUM 6

"O-oh, that's nothing, doc, maybe you're tripping" Jungkook says, laughing nervously. The doctor looked at him, nodding as he fixed his glasses and stood up.
"Yeah, I think I need a new glasses" The older said, chuckling. He gave Jungkook some wipes, the younger using it to wipe his stomach.
"Okay, Mr Jeon, since you're pregnant, you need to make sure you don't stress too much. Also don't work too much, cause all of this might cause you to have a miscarriage. I'm also giving you some prenatal vitamins for the baby and you to be healthy" The doctor explains. Jungkook nodded, getting off the bed and standing up.

The doctor handed him some medicines and it's what he assumes, prenatal vitamins. He thanked the older, bidding goodbye as he got out. He walked through the corridor, receiving some stares, but yeah that's what really happens.

Jungkook sat down on his bed, rubbing his growing stomach. He's only one month(remember that I said baby vampires grow fast 😊) but his stomach is continuing to grow fast. He realized, waht will his baby look like? Is he or she gonna be a full vampire or a human, or half vampire half human. He smiled, standing up to stare at himself in the full-body mirror. Turning to his side to see his bump, giggling as he rubbed it again.

"Woah, woah, don't grow too much, let mommy enjoy you still being inside" He said, face turning to a side one.
"Baby, if you grow up, will you look for your father? Would you leave mommy?" He says as tears started to form in his eyes. He wipes it away, rolling his eyes.
"I bet that bastard would even like you, he clearly said he doesn't like humans, what a bitch. So baby, just stay with mommy, okay?"