AVUM 11

"W-what do you mean, hyung?" Jungkook says, voice shaky as he shushed Mijun. Jimin turns his eyes back to its normal color before kissing Jungkook. The younger lets out muffled incoherent words before pushing the older with his free hand.
"What the fuck are you doing?! You're just tricking me and play with me again!" Jungkook says, pissed as he let Jimin kiss him that easily. The older sighed, grabbing Jungkook's left hand and staring at his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, but you need to live with me, in that way, I can protect you both" Jimin says. The younger rolls his eyes, removing the older's hold on his hand.
"You want to play with me then leave me again, is that right, huh?" Jungkook says, tears forming in his eyes as he rested Mijun's head on his shoulder.
"N-no, Jungkook, I regretted my actions, I really am!" Jimin says, hugging the younger.

Jungkook tries to push him away, but he was too weak, he still loves the older. He sobs, holding onto Mijun's back as the boy started to cry again.
"Shh, stop crying now, you two" Jimin says, rubbing Jungkook's back. He pulls away, staring into the younger's eyes.
"Do you forgive me now?" He asks. Jungkook sniffles, staring back at Jimin.

"I'll think about it, for now, I want my son's safety first so I'll go with you" Jungkook says, grabbing his son's paci. Jimin sighs, but he knew he deserves it, technically it's his fault.
"I'll pack, we'll go tomorrow" Jungkook says. The older nodded before disappearing into thin air. The younger sighs, faking a smile as he pinches Mijun's face.
"Baby, no crying now, okay? Mommy will cry with you" Jungkook says. Mijun babbles incoherent words, also pinching his mother's cheeks and giggling behind the pacifier.