AVUM 12

Jungkook walks inside the house, looking around as Mijun slept in his arms. Jimin is behind him, carrying his luggage.
"Wow, this is how you live? You should clean" Jungkook says, snickering. The older scoffs, disappearing and appearing without the luggage in his hands.
"I'm a vampire, this is how we live, also I put your luggage to your room" Jimin says, the younger rolled his eyes at the sentence.
"Come on, hyung, I'm a vampire but I like clean places, also, Mijun is here now, this place should be clean, those spiders might bite him and those webs might fall on him" Jungkook says, scrunching his nose.

Jimin just chuckled to himself, he's still the same, always wanted everything to be neat.
"It's because you're still half human, Jungkook" He says.
"Yeah, okay" The younger says, walking more to explore. Because of being a vampire, Jimin could hear what Jungkook is saying, chuckling and scoffing at the words.

"Had a good nap, baby?"

"Look, baby, daddy doesn't clean up"

"Those spiders might bite you in your sleep"

"Don't worry, Mommy will clean tomorrow"

"At least he had some good furnitures"

"Aish, vampires really, aigoo"

"I swear if this bathroo--oh, it's clean, thank god"

Jungkook got back after exploring, and Mijun who's smiling widely in his mother's arms was seen.
"So, where's our room?" Jungkook asks. Jimin got out of his trance, chuckling as he walked upstairs. The younger follows, raising his brows and smiling as he saw the neat door.
"This rook better be clean" Jungkook said before the door is opened. He sighed in relief, nodding and walking to the bed.
"Go on, go back to your room, I'll unpack" The younger says. The older nodded, bidding goodbye. Jimin heard what Jungkook said, laughing lightly and walking to his room.

"At least we wouldn't suffer in a dirty room, baby"