AVUM 4

Jungkook's eyes widened, he saw many the websites that shows how vampire pregnancy works. He clicked on one, it loading before showing. He reads through the whole article, he still isn't positive he's pregnant, he needs a real one. He stood up, groaning at the pain in his back. He didn't care, he was about to walk, but he remembered something.
"I'm a vampire now, I'm sure it can do the things vampires do" He says to himself, running and feeling himself being so fast.

He gasps, stopping as he looked at his hands. He snapped his fingers, closing his eyes as he thought of the place he's going. He reopened it, seeing himself in a grocery store. He smiles, walking in the store. He looked around, biting his lips as people stared at him.
"Oh crap, my eyes are red" He says, covering his eyes with his surprisingly long bangs. He then started to walk around, looking at the shelves to find the thing he'll be using.

His senses then tingles, he felt someone behind him. He was fast enough to turn back around. There stood a guy, who was smiling at him.
"Hi, how can I help you?" The guy said, making Jungkook's relaxed, it was just a worker.
"O-oh, uh... I'm looking for a pregnancy test?" He says, the guy nods, motioning for him to follow.

They arrived at the shelves full of varies of pregnancy tests. Jungkook thanked the guy, before looking around the shelves. He grabbed one, before starting to walk to the cashier.

Jungkook stares at the pregnancy test, seeing the two lines that appeared. He shakes, this can't be, he picked the test up. Tears flow down his cheeks, he remembered the words Jimin said to him. He looks down at his little bump, rubbing it and it surprisingly relaxed him.

"I'll take care of you, baby"