AVUM Finale

After a few months, Jimin and Jungkook got along. They became good, not like what they were in the past. Jungkook forgave Jimin, Mijun can walk and everything else is okay since the older's rival is dead.

"Come on, baby, eat up" Jungkook says as he acted like the spoon is a plane. Mijun giggles, clapping his hands before opening his mouth. Jungkook was too focused that he didn't notice Jimin behind him and got startled as the older hugged him from behind.
"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asks as he laughed and continued feeding their son.
"Nothing, I just missed your warmth" Jimin says. The younger scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"We're not even together yet" Jungkook says and Jimin turned him around. Gasping, he saw the older's red eyes and his fangs.
"H-hyung?" Jungkook stutters, looking at the older with confused eyes.
"Well, Kook ah, would you mind being my boyfriend again?" Jimin says, smiling with his fangs prominent. Jungkook smiles back, showing his fangs and nodded. The older was about to kiss him when he put his finger on his lips.
"Uh..uh, not yet, Mijun's here" Jungkook says before turning back to look at Mijun. Jimin whines but chuckled after as he slapped the younger's ass and walked away.

Jungkook went inside his room when he felt his back hit the wall. Groaning, he looked at the culprit to see Jimin with red eyes.
"Now where's my kiss?" The older says. Jungkook giggles before he pecked the older's lips.
"There" The younger said, about to walk away but gasped as he was pushed back to the wall again.
"Stop doing that! My back already hurts" Jungkook whines, while Jimin just laughed.
"Sorry" The older said before kissing the younger passionately.

Wrapping his arms around the younger's waist, and feeling arms wrap around his neck, he lift up Jungkook as they continued kissing. Pulling away, they stared at eachother's eyes and smiled.
"I love you" Jimin whispered as he hugged the younger.

"I love you too"