AVUM 10

"Happy 1st birthday, baby!" Jungkook says, putting the cake on the counter. Mijun giggles, raising his arms up as he made grabby hands. Jungkook smiles, picking his son up and bouncing him a little.
"Come on, baby, you need to blow your candles" Jungkook says, putting Mijun back on his high chair before grabbing the cake.

He smiles, putting the cake near Mijun's mouth. The boy opened his mouth, and Jungkook something bizarre. The candle was blown, and he put it back on the counter. He stared back at his son, frowning as he waited until he opened his mouth.
"Mama! Mama! Amm-amm" Mijun says, giggling. Jungkook's eyes widened, the boy had fangs, like literal fangs like his.

"B-baby" He said, shocked. He picked the boy up, laying him in his arms. The boy stared at him, eyes slowly turning to a color of red. Just as Jungkook stared at, he got startled by someone appearing in front of him. It was Jimin, he was looking at the two with a sad smile.
"Why did you come back?" Jungkook said, voice turning to a cold one.

"I-I wanted to see you both, just once" Jimin says, biting his lips as he stared at the baby in Jungkook's arms.
"We both know you will be coming back here because your son is here, so don't lie, why are you here?" The younger said, glaring at the older. Jimin sighs, looking down before looking up again. He slowly walked to the two, Jungkook backs away.

Mijun starts to cry, feeling his mother's uncomfortable state. Jungkook shushes him, rocking the boy as he backs away. Jimin continues to approach them, until Jungkook's back hit he wall.
"Stop, you're making my son cry!" The younger yells, glaring at Jimin with his now red eyes. Jimin sighs, staring back with red eyes.

"You both are in danger..."