AVUM 14

Jimin was yet gone again, he's out, yep. Jungkook and Mijun is left alone in the house again.

"Gosh, baby, you're Daddy is always leaving us h--" Jungkook was cut off as he heard something. His vampire instincts kicking in, he looks around and smelt another scent. His eyes turned red, looking back at Mijun who babbled incoherent words.
"Shh, baby" He said, putting Mijun's pacifier in his mouth. He looks around, looking for a place to hide his son.

"Baby, stay here while Mommy looks if someone is here" Jungkook says, putting Mijun's toy next to him. Kissing his forehead and closing the closet door before leaving. His fangs showed and he got out of the room. He hissed as he felt someone hold his arms, he tried removing their hold but a handkerchief with a smell that made him dizzy was put in mouth and nose. He tried screaming, his body feeling like jelly before he passed out.

"I feel like something bad is gonna happen, I need to go home" Jimin says before disappearing into thin air. He arrived at his house, looking around and not seeing anything suspicious. He heard a loud cry, which panicked him. He ran upstairs, seeing things scattered around. The cries continued, so Jimin immediately went inside Jungkook's and Mijun's room.

The cries were coming from the closet, so he opened it and saw Mijun crying. He picked the baby up, shushing him. Mijun slowly calmed down, seeing his father. Jimin smelt something, like blood, his eyes turned red and his fangs showed. He sniffs around until it lead him outside. There he saw blood on the ceiling, which was formed into words. The blood was dried, so it didn't drop down.

"WE GOT YOUR LOVER NOW, JIMIN, FIND HIM BEFORE WE DO ANYTHING"