Chapter one: Prologue

A/n: The first two chapters are bad and not well written, I desperately need to edit them. If this is your first time reading, the chapters get better after the second/third chapter! Please stick with me!

3rd person
—————

It was a snowy day in December. A little baby girl was crying of the cold in a basket. She had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She wore a beautiful little dress made of cotton, she also wore a little bracelet with her name craved on a little aluminum plate.

The basket was outside, in front of the church in Hage Village. The priest who lived there with a few other kids had woken up from the crying. He went to check out what was going on and found the basket in front of the door.

"Another one?" He asked and picked up the basket, immediately carrying it inside. He noticed the fabric she was wearing was something you could only get in the capital. "What's her name?" He searched through the basket but no letter was found. He then saw the bracelet she was wearing which stated the little girl's name. "(Y/n)? That's a beautiful name."

~Time skip to 15 years later~
—————
(A/n: I'm sorry if the plot isn't completely the same as the manga/anime!)

~
You were peeling some tatoes for tonight's dinner when you suddenly heard someone scream: "So please marry me Sister Lily!" Immediately you knew it was Asta. You shook your head and walked outside to check out what was happening.
~

"I can't, I'm sorry Asta!" Sister Lily apologized. While opening the doors of the church you heard Asta get rejected again. "Not yet!" Asta yelled but before he could even stand up, Sister Lily had already opened her Grimoire. "Water creation magic: Holy Fist of Love!"

Asta got slammed into the ground by a huge fist made out of water. "Oh! I'm sorry Asta! I used my Grimoire again." Sister Lily awkwardly explained. A giggle escaped your mouth. "Don't worry about it Sister Lily, he deserved that."

Nash had been looking at the scene as well. "How many rejections can you take?" He asked Asta with an annoyed expression.

"OH SHUT UP BRATS! AND WHY ARE YOU GETTING IN MY WAY (Y/N)!?" He shouted in your face and you pushed him away.

Then Yuno came walking to the scene Asta was making and answered Asta's question for you. "Because you're short, loud, annoying, restless and immature. You basically do not appeal to women in any way."

Asta felt offended and walked up to Yuno, who was at least a head taller than he was. Asta pointed at him. "HEY! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO SOMEONE YOU GREW UP WITH FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS YOU COLD AND HANDSOME JERK!"

"Asta, let me explain this one more time. Sister a person of the cloth. She can't marry and you're 15." You rolled with my eyes and crossed your arms.

Yuno took a basket of laundry and started drying it with his magic. "Try harder Asta." You said to him. Asta was already on his way to you but you stopped him by making him fall through a portal and dropping him off a little bit further. Asta didn't notice and walked into a wall of the church.

Asta got mad. "HEY! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT (Y/N)!" Asta pointed at you with determination in his eyes.

"Hmm. Let me think." You put your hand on your chin and pretended to be thinking. Hope was seen in Asta's eyes before you said: "No." With an extremely serious expression on your face.

Nash crossed his arms as well. "There's no way you can win against (Y/n) since you don't have any magic." He stated and lighted the fire he was preparing.

"I can't believe you still can't use magic." Nash said as he backed away from his fire. "You have no magic skill whatsoever." He continued.

You were about to walk back inside the church when Asta began to scream again. "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU TALK TO SOMEONE OLDER THAN YOU!"

You sighed annoyed by Asta's screaming. You turned around and walked up to him. You then put both my hands on his shoulders and started shaking him. "Asta. How about you shut your mouth for a quick second."

Yuno had finished the laundry and gave it to Sister Lily.

"Yuno! You're amazing, thank you." Sister Lily thanked Yuno and went inside to put the laundry away.

"THEN LEAVE THE WOOD CHOPPING TO ME!" Asta ran up to the wood with an axe in his hands.

"Oh no you don't." You smirked and before Asta even got there, you had already cut the wood in perfect pieces.

"I still can't believe you three are the same age." Nash sighed at the look of you three.

"Yuno is serious with a lot of mana. Asta is loud with no magic and (Y/n) just gets annoyed by everything with also a lot of magic." Nash explained.

You looked at Nash with a 'are-you-kidding-me?' expression on your face.

"See?" Nash pointed at me and you managed to sigh again.

"WE'RE THE SAME AGE SO WHY?" Asta screamed as he ran around in circles.

"Yuno and (Y/n) are the hopes of this church!" Father cried at the entrance of the church. You looked down in embarrassment.

"It's not an impossible dream for you to become a magic knight and work directly under the Magic Emperor, Yuno!" Nash stated.

"What about me?!" You angrily yelled at Nash.

"You? You're too immature to do literally anything." Nash came back at you.

You cracked your knuckles, put your hands on your hips and walked up to the little boy with an angry expression on your face. "Are you prepared to die little boy?"

Nash got a little bit scared but didn't show anything. In fact, Father had to interrupt the both of you before you could kill each other.

After your little incident with the others, you went back inside to continue cooking the tatoes. You made perfect meals, they were delicious and they looked amazing.

Everyone enjoyed your meal and eventually went to bed. You cleaned the table and went to bed as well. And right before you fell asleep, all kinds of thoughts slipped in.

"Who are my parents?"

"What is my magic?"

"Why do I have this magic?"

"Why was I dropped here?"

"The bracelet is something expensive, where did it come from?"

But eventually, even you fell asleep.

Word count: 1064
Next chapter will be a bit longer!