Chapter two: Grimoire Awarding Ceremony

You were crying in a basket that was inside the hands of a woman. The woman was beautiful, she had black hair and beautiful eyes.

"It's fine. You'll get away from there." The woman said to you with a soft and yet sad smile on her face. She was running away from something but you couldn't see what.

You looked at your hands, they were small, too small. They weren't yours but one of a baby.

Suddenly the woman got stabbed. She put her hand over the basket and spit out blood. Because she had covered the basket with her hand, the blood didn't come on you.

She fell on the floor and so did you. Some kind of stick was pierced through her body on the place where her heart was. It was yellow and very bright. Light magic.

You saw light coming your way and then everything became black.

You woke up in cold sweat with Yuno and Asta beside you. 'That damn nightmare again.' You thought to yourself and realized today was the day you all were going to get your Grimoires.

As excited as you were, you looked at the time: 4 a.m. "Dammit." You cursed silently not to wake the others up and went to get dressed for today. It was just your normal outfit. A black skirt, white shirt with short sleeves, a jacket and high boots.

(You can always change the outfit if you would like to)

While making breakfast for everyone and putting it on the table, you heard some commotion coming from the bedroom. It was probably Asta slapping Yuno in his sleep again. You shrugged it off, took some breakfast from the table and walked outside.

The cold morning breeze blew your (h/c) hair beautifully behind you. You went for a morning walk around the church, you had a specific spot you would sit down and think.

It's a really peaceful place, in the winter the warmth from the sun would be shining on that spot, in the summer on that spot, shadows would overlap it. It was a spot behind the church, not many people came there.

You reached the spot you were going for and sat down. Stretching your legs and then sitting in a comfortable position you looked up. The moon was sinking and behind you the sun was rising. Since it was still so early in the morning, you decided to take a quick nap.

It was a pretty good nap. It morning breeze made it even better. Someone was shaking your shoulders and screaming your name. While you slowly opened your eyes you saw Asta and Yuno.

Yuno was standing behind Asta with his arms crossed while Asta was the one shaking you. "(Y/N)! WAKE UP! WE'RE ALMOST TOO LATE!" He screamed at you. "Huh?" You looked at him with a confused expression and rubbed your eyes.

"Oh no!" Ad quick as you were, you stood up from your spot. Asta and Yuno were the only ones who knew where you would be. Soon you realized you would be getting your Grimoires today.

"I'll race you two to the Grimoire Tower." You said to Asta and Yuno. You felt the mana flow through your body and were ready to race against them.

"HELL YEAH!" Asta screamed and was already running towards it. Yuno sighed and used his magic to fly there. You used your magic to teleport there, teleport is a big word, you actually used a portal to get there. Much like Spatial Magic.

"I win!" You said with a wide smile as you saw Asta and Yuno come towards you. Asta came zooming passed you into the Tower while Yuno took his sweet time to walk to you.

When you three arrived in the Grimoire Tower everyone stared at you all. Asta was a little bit out of breath and Yuno was calmly just walking inside, looking around.