Chapter eleven: Back at Hage Village

Sister Lily saw the portal and smiled. "That's (Y/n)'s spell." She then saw the whole group appearing in front of her.

"Yuno and (Y/n) too! Welcome back!" She smiled and ran up to the both of you.

"Thanks."

"Hello, Sister!"

"You've both grown so much."

"It's only been two months though."

"What brings you two here today?"

"We stopped by briefly during our mission." Yuno explained.

Klaus undid his spell. "Oh, um. Hello. I'm Sister Lily." Sister Lily introduced herself to Klaus.

"I'm Klaus Lunettes of the honorable Gold-."

"Come on glasses man. Don't be so stiff. Hey there Sister Lily! I am Ginga! (Y/n)'s magical spirit!" Ginga said as he stood in front of Klaus. Klaus didn't notice since he was so short.

"Nice to meet you, Ginga-san, Klaus-san. Thank you for looking after Yuno and (Y/n). I've heard about you in letters."

"Letters?"

Yuno and you awkwardly looked away. "Yes letters."

"What did you two write about me?"

Yuno just looks away. "Well, I wrote about your appearance, about your personality and more. What about it noble?" You stared into his eyes with a fierce look.

"Tch." Klaus just clicked with his tongue and looked away. "Lowly peasant dares to talk to me like that." He mumbled.

"I'm Mimosa Vermillion, one of Yuno and (Y/n)'s colleagues."

"I've heard about you too, Mimosa."

"Oh! What did you write about me?"

Yuno didn't even dare to look and didn't answer. Mimosa then looked at you. "Well, I didn't even know you up until now so..."

"Ah! What a beauty." Salim went up to Sister Lily and kneeled down. "I am from Hapshass Village, the son of Lord Hapshass and the heir to the Hapshass family, Salim de Hapshass." He then stands up and grabs Sister Lily.

"Jerk. Get away from her." A pretty evil aura was coming off you. Once he noticed, he quickly took a step back and the aura disappeared.

Then you noticed Father crying, all the little kids came running to you and Yuno and so did Father.

You stood next to Yuno. The kids came running towards you two. Recca hugged you. "(Y/n)! Welcome back!"

You hugged her as well and smiled. "Thanks Recca, how have you been?"

"I've been well! Thanks for sending letters!"

"Of course! Anytime." You let go of the hug and stood back next to Yuno.

"Those robes are awesome! Those are the Golden Dawn's!" Nash commented.

"(Y/n)! Your uniform! It's beautiful!" Aruru said and touches the uniform you're wearing. "Soft!"

Then Father came as well. "Are you staying the night? You are, right?"

"Unfortunately, we're just stopping by." Klaus said. "We have to hurry on our way."

"Aww!" All the kids and Father said in unison.

Ginga came flying to you and the kids. "Hey! Look! He's flying!" Aruru pointed at Ginga. "Flying!" Hollo said, copying Aruru. Ginga landed and played around with Hollo and Aruru.