Chapter three: Past

(A/n): this chapter will probably be really boring but bare with it, please. The next ones will be more interesting I promise!

You were all having a picnic under a giant tree.  You, Yuno, Asta and Recca. There were breads but they were incredibly hard.

You got one of the breads and were trying your hardest to break it in half. "It's good but... it's hard." Yuno said while he was on the verge of tears.

Asta was trying to bite it but it was so hard he couldn't even get his teeth in it. "That's our sister Lily! You're such an amazing cook! When I grow up, will you marry me and cook for me?" Asta asked with the bread in his mouth.

"It was Father who baked those. Would you like to marry him?" Sister Lily asked Asta with a smile on her face.

You shook your head and were able to take a bite in your bread. "No! You're the one I want to marry!" Asta screamed as he laid down on the grass.

Sister Lily was telling the story of the first Wizard King again. You were looking at the pictures in awe. It was amazing to see that the first Wizard King was this strong.

After the story, you all went outside. Asta stood on the fence with his hands on his hips. "I'll become the Wizard King!" He suddenly said. You, Yuno and sister Lily were all in shock.

"Sister? What's wrong?" Asta asked. He was not embarrassed at all.

"Ah! I'm sorry. It's just that I didn't expect it." She said awkwardly. "What brought this on?"

"The Wizard King is strong and cool!" He turned around to face you, Yuno and sister Lily.
"I want to be strong and cool too!" He said as he jumped down the fence.

You were amazed by Asta's words and walked forward so you stood next to Asta. "Me too! Me too!" You said as you put your hand in the air. "I wanna become the Wizard King too!"

You, Yuno and Recca were returning to the church. Yuno had Nash in his hands and was almost crying. You patted Yuno's back.

"Don't you start crying too, Yuno." Recca said to him with a soft smile on her face.

"You can do it Yuno!" You said in your encouraging voice.

"Nash... won't stop crying..." Yuno said as they saw Asta laying on the ground. Quickly he stood up.

"Yuno! Leave this to me!" Asta said as he encountered the four.

You walked in between the two and shook you head. "No. No. No. That's a terrible idea." Before Asta could do anything, you had already taken Nash, trying your best to make him stop crying. "There, there."

Eventually Nash stopped crying. "See?" You said proudly as you gave Nash to sister Lily. Then Father came back on his broom.

"Hi there. I was wondering if one of you would run an errand for me." He said, took his broom in his left hand and walked up to the group.

"Me! Me! Me! Me, me!" Asta waved with his hand to get Father's attention. "I'll go!" He said, still waving.

You stood there with your arms crossed, staring at Asta. "No. I'll go." You said as you glared at Asta.

"Would someone deliver this to the mayor? It's a very important letter, you see." He walked passed both you and Asta to Yuno. "Yuno, could you do it?"

Both you and Asta stood in shock. "But! I wanted to!" You pouted cutely. "Father.. please?" You asked with puppy eyes.

Father sighed and nodded. "Alright. You both go."