four

the days seemed to pass rather quickly, sunwoo found himself rushing most of the time and somehow, not getting much sleep became a habit. he was exausted but managed to push through it.

when he got to his dorm he would go straight into his room and collapse on the bed, sometimes he would end up falling asleep like that, sometimes he managed to resist the sleepiness just enough to at least change into more cozy clothes and get under the many blankets he had.

he would sleep until his roommate would come in and softly wake him up to have dinner, the tired music student would always be a little disorientated from his power nap and the elder would chuckle at his droopy eyes and unintentional slight pout.

they would have dinner while catching up with each other and how their day went. sunwoo was genuienly happy from the quality time he was getting to spend with the dancer, no matter how crappy or tiring his day was, once he saw the raven haired boy everything would fade out and he instantly smiled, yeah you could say he was whipped.
the cute dimpled boy just always made his day better and made him forget about whatever might've been troubling him previously.

he was secretly thankful his crush's best friend was also busy therefore not being around that much, he knows that's selfish of him and he doesn't mean to be rude to the pink haired male, but the attention from the elder being now mainly on him made him as happy as a small child getting their favorite ice cream flavor.

it soon became a routine for the pair but neither of them seemed to complain. sunwoo was on cloud nine, he could truly get used to it.

but of course being around changmin so much and having some of his attention only made sunwoo crave for more, he found himself addicted to the other's presence and eager to be near him. his feelings were pretty much all over the place and it drove the poor young boy insane.

another weekend rolled around and sunwoo could finally let out a breath of relief, he had plans of only studying and sleeping all day for the following days. he lazily rolled around on his bed, feeling pure bliss as he felt warm under the soft blankets on his bed, not having to leave in a rush to attend some painfully boring class.

of course peace doesn't last long when you're named kim sunwoo and somehow are friends with an eric son and felix lee.

just as sunwoo was ready to fall into another deep slumber his phone went crazy, buzzing with notifications from his group chat, he was just going to wait for it to stop and ignore it, but it never did. he groaned loudly in annoyance as he grabbed his phone from the bedside table.

gays event only:

eric son of a 🅱️:
good morning fucktards
helloo
wake up stinky bitches

hoe joon:
eric istg its a saturday
and its 10am

eric son of a 🅱️:
eXactLy
we should do something

hoe joon:
i will literally shove ur phone
down ur throat
im going back to sleep

flex:
oh shut up joon i agree
with eric
i havent seen you guys
in foreverrr

hoe joon:
shut up felix, when dont you
u literally saw us like two days
ago

flex:
two days tOO LONG YOU
ASSHOLE 😭

jaemout:
whY the fuck are yall awake

hoe joon:
i rest my case