nine

see when sunwoo mentioned it being normal for him and his roommate to be comfortable around the dorm and the shirtless incident that shall not be spoken about ever again, could possibly happen again, he didn't mean for changmin to just upright go around their shared living space shirtless way too often.
was he actually doing it on purpose? sunwoo really couldn't tell but he was sure he would go bananas if he kept seeing his crush's bare chest anymore.
why was this happening to him? he wasn't a bad person. he was nice to his friends. almost half the time, okay, maybe not that much, but he was sure whatever he had done in his past life couldn't be so bad to earn him this present form of torture.

the older raven haired would come out of the shower every morning and go into the kitchen to start making some coffee, by his best friend's demand for when he got there so they could walk out together, and apparently the dancer had thrown the whole concept of wearing a shirt out the window.

sunwoo's soul nearly left his body one morning when he had sleepily carried himself straight to the dorm's small kitchen, he finally had a class free morning and he desperately needed one of his rejuvenating juices after staying up late to study. he almost choked on the air that got stuck in his throat when the first thing he saw was his stupidly hot roommate's bare back faced towards him, the older just standing in the middle of the room, his back was slightly muscular and his smooth looking skin looked even softer with the sun shining on the older's skin from the single window in the kitchen. what the actual fuck. this can't be legal, this has to be illegal sunwoo could only keep staring at the distracted boy with his phone, the younger lightly bit at his lower lip not finding the will in himself to look away, how could he? he can't stand bumping into the dimpled boy while he was shirtless much more, especially since he can't just plant kisses all over the honey looking skin- woah okay there buddy, imma have to stop you rigth there, the red haired scolded himself before finally moving from where he was standing and going further in the kitchen to get his juice like he first had intended.

he passes by a still focused on his screen changmin and decides to just reach for the cabinet where his juice would be, he frowned when he didn't find any there, he was sure he had restocked his precious stack after running out of the drink a few days ago, it seemed like such a long time ago now, when his roommate had come home late with a pink haired boy trailing behind him and he had gotten extremely upset over it, once more.

sunwoo sighed as he turned to face changmin, he finally looked over the dancer's face and took in every beautiful small detail, every day the younger would notice something different and find the boy even more endearing.

"good morning, hyung, have you seen any of my juice?" sunwoo finally gets a sentence out, subconsciously pouting at the mention of his precious missing drink.

changmin had been so focused on what he was reading he didn't notice his young friend come in, he finally looked up slightly startled, when he heard the boy's raspy low voice. it took changmin a couple of seconds to ignore the shiver the raspiness of sunwoo's voice had sent down his spine and actually process the question. he remembers seeing a tired looking sunwoo stuffing a concerning amount of juice bags in the fridge a few night's ago.

"i'm pretty sure you stuffed them in the fridge, i need some milk anyway so i'll just get it" changmin giggled at the younger's confused expression, and clearly still sleepy state, he took it on himself to help the pouting younger boy get his so wanted juice.
the dancer stuffed his phone in his back pocket and took a mere few steps in sunwoo's direction, stoping right in front of him, dangerously too close if you ask sunwoo, i mean remind you he was still shirtless.

"huh wha-" sunwoo stutters out, confused by the action, he immediately feels his cheeks flare up at the sudden proximity and instinctively steps back a little. despite being the same height he always felt smaller when under the older's gaze or when they were this close alone.

"you're standing in front of the fridge, sun" changmin chuckles at the younger's silliness and leans in a little more to reach the simple white fridge's door, his arm being way to close to sunwoo's face.

if someone was too walk in right now, this surely would seem like something it's not, sunwoo didn't have much room since beside him was the counter, his back almost pressed against it and changmin being so close, you can picture it.

"oh, r-right, sorry" sunwoo steps away slightly his back fully hitting the counter, being pressed between it and changmin. he let the dancer properly get both drinks out and handing him his beloved juice with a soft smile, he returned a small smile before averting his full attention to the bag now on his hands, his face lit up in content and soon began driking it occasionally glancing over the, now seated at the table near him, older boy drinking from a small milk carton himself.

changmin smiled softly at his roommate after handing him the juice, he couldn't help cooing internally at the obvious joy that spread across the boy's face and widened sparkly eyes looking at the grape flavored drink, he found it rather cute and endearing, huh wait ahaha what?

changmin doesn't get to go deep in thought being interrupted by the younger finishing his drink with a content sweet smile on his face, he waved at the dancer as he was going back to his room and reminded him not to be late to class, oh yeah changmin did have class soon, shoot.

he hurriedly scatters around for his bag and of course goes in his room to finally put on a comfortable soft red long sleeved shirt. his best friend was late but he'll just get going and meet with the older outside.
he thinks about sunwoo's smile and pure bliss while drinking his favorite juice again before stepping out of the door, the younger looked like a happy little kid and it made changmin's heart warm and strangely smile too, he shrugged it off laughing at himself, what was he even thinking about.
he locks the door and eventually starts walking away from his adored dorm, feeling strangely happy and in a rather good mood, something he hadn't genuinely feel in quite a while.