six

the red haired refused to leave his room for the rest of the day, too embarrassed from the recent events, sure changmin was oblivious to it, bless his innocent soul, thought the younger, but that didn't stop sunwoo from being flustered and needing at least a few hours to process everything and managing to calm down.

calm your tits kim sunwoo. you got him food because you're a caring friend and he appreciated the gesture from his friend. because you're such good friends.
sunwoo kept on repeating to himself as he saw himself still latched to a pillow facing the ceiling, he hadn't moved much except for sneakily getting food from the kitchen and immediately returning to his room. this was ridiculous, what had he come to?

chanhee eventually left because it was getting late, he had hoped too see the younger again and watch how he acted around changmin, but said boy was cooped up in his room, and it didn't seem like he was coming out anytime soon. he found it amusing but understanding, he understood the boys panic and decided to just leave it be for now.

he had said goodbye to his best friend after making sure he was and would be okay. the younger had reassured him he was fine, even if he didn't mean it, he always felt guilty for making the elder worry and having him take care of him, so he did everything he could to distract himself and not need the pink haired's constant company.

chanhee knew this and was reluctant to leave but he was more at ease knowing sunwoo was there, he knew he could trust the younger to keep an eye on his best friend, even if he didn't know to.

changmin waddled around after being left alone in the living room, and seemingly the dorm if he hadn't known the young boy was in his room.
sunwoo hadn't come out in a while and it worried the older, but he resisted going in his room, maybe the red haired was sleeping or studying, he didn't want to disturb him.

changmin sighed as he plopped down on the large couch again, he wasn't really paying attention to what was playing on the tv but continued staring at it.

sunwoo had actually fallen asleep for awhile.
he hadn't noticed until his phone woke him up, he checked it to see it was his groupchat again but this time he decided not to engage in the conversation, he was too tired for it. the notifications soon stopped anyway.

gays event only:

eric son of a 🅱️:
i swear im about to throw myself
out of my window

jaemout:
pls do

hoe joon:
whats gotten your panties in a
twist this time?

flex:
i- lMAO

eric son of a 🅱️:
yk what i need new friends

flex:
ah fuck, i cant believe u've
done this

jaemout:
lmao be my guest, bro
see if anyone else puts up with
ur annoying ass

hoe joon:
now now guys
lets hear him out
it could be important

eric son of a 🅱️:
hyunjoon is suddenly the
only man who deserves rights

flex:
im profoundly offended

eric son of a 🅱️:
anYgAYS
im currently considering
self oof since i saw juyeon
all close and cutesy with this
hot dude
right in front of my ramen

hoe joon:
...
you have to be joking

eric son of a 🅱️:
iK RIGHT

hoe joon:
someone else pls

jaemout:
gladly
eric ur an idiot and if u
dont stop interrupting my
smooch hours with my boyfriend
i will literally drop kick you
in the chin
and tell juyeon you have a
creepy obsession with him
and his big ass hands

flex:
oOF
BOI SNAPPED

hoe joon:
no printer
just fax

eric son of a 🅱️:
i hate this fucking family

sunwoo laughed at his friends' stupidity and remembered to also tease eric about it when they see each other again.

now that he's awake and calmer, he thinks about going to check what the older boy is up to. he takes awhile to leave his warm bed, pondering if it's really worth it but his growling stomach answers for him.

sunwoo carries himself out of his room and adjusts his eyes due to the lighting difference from his barely lit room to the living room, he stops in his tracks as he spots a quiet changmin sitting on the couch, that's an unusual sight.

he carefully approaches the dancer, his eyes are glued to the tv despite the volume being almost inaudible, he stares a little but changmin doesn't seem to notice the new presence in the room.

"hyung? are you okay?" sunwoo softly calls out, almost as low as the tv's volume, he curses himself and hopes the boy heard it.

surely after a few seconds of silence changmin seems to wake up from his trance and locks eyes with the boy staring back at him.

"changmin? did you hear me?" this time the younger speaks loud enough for anyone in the room to hear, he mentally pats himself on the back for coming through, successfully not making a bigger fool out of himself.

"oh" the older boy furrows his eyebrows and looks around, he seems to think about something before he looks at the expecting boy in front of him.
"i totally zoned out just now" he chuckles and shakes his head, sunwoo watching him attentively the whole time.

"i'm okay, sun, don't worry" changmin reassures the boy who seems hesitant but after hearing the nickname roll of his tongue so smoothly and naturally again, he looks away blushing, the older doesn't notice it though due to the poor lighting from being dark out already.

"hum, well, have you eaten dinner yet? i was gonna get something" sunwoo choses to ignore the sudden awkward atmosphere and maybe grab another chance of a hang out. everytime dinner time would come along they ended up hanging out, talking for a long time while watching something random that would be on, they mostly just enjoyed each other's presence and how much fun they would have together, more than they would acknowledge anyway.

"i haven't actually, i lost track of time i guess" the older shruggs and starts to get up, walking closer to his roommate. they walk to the kitchen side by side and once they dive into the process of making their dinner, they forget about anything that might've been bothering them, changmin is always thankful for this aspect. they are soon laughing together and warmly talking to each other again.

sunwoo was worried something might've happened that the dancer wasn't telling him but the so precious boy next to him seems fine, currently laughing hard at something dumb the younger had told, probably about the crackheads he has for friends.
the red haired smiles softly as he steals several glances at the sight that is ji changmin laughing beside him and at that moment he feels content.

he was really whipped.

~~~

aye guess who's back 🤠
icb ive been gone so long and this is what i return with- sozz my fwiends