eleven

sunwoo opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the brightness of his room, he was still laying on his stomach, same position as when he had fallen asleep, he rubbed the corner of his eyes as he looked around, his mind was still foggy and numb, his head also felt heavy and clouded. he felt a sneeze creep in and surely enough he had sneezed twice, wincing at the pain in his head and the sudden chill that ran trough his body. as he tried to get up, faster then he should've had, he immediately regretted it, his head was spinning and his body felt sore and fragile, convincing himself that it would soon wear off, he finally stood on his feet, stretching his body as soon as he was fully awake and ready to leave his room, sneezing one more time before pushing the door open.

he didn't feel hungry so instead of going in the kitchen as he usually did as soon as he left his room, sunwoo lazily strolled towards the living room, feeling tired again already from the few steps he had taken, he carelessly layed on the couch, occupying almost all of it, the tv was on so he assumed changmin was already awake too. he stared at the average sized screen not really paying attention, his eyes turned droopy and he felt sleepiness overtake his whole body, even though he had just woken up, he layed still letting his mind go blank and his eyes close for a brief moment, he was only going to rest for a bit, yeah it's fine, he would be fine.

changmin had woken up early, something he didn't usually do on weekends, he didn't mind it though, he thought he would just enjoy more of the day. unlike his best friend, changmin usually woke up in a good mood, he set out to be as productive as he could, so it was a good thing really. he was now finishing having breakfast on the kitchen while he aimlessly scrolled through his twitter feed, he wasn't expecting to see sunwoo that soon, he knew for sure the boy would be out for hours, he also knew for sure the younger was going to wake up with a cold, he shook his head but also smiled amusingly at the memory of the red haired sheepishly smiling at him as he stood soaked on the living room the previous night.

walking back into his abandoned show playing on the tv and warm blanket near the couch, practically on the floor, changmin stared in surprise at the barely awake boy, now all curled up due to him having gotten cold but not noticing the blanket not too far away from him.
the dancer clicked his tongue as he shook his head at the young boy, he approached said boy kneeling down next to him after carefully having laid the forgotten blanket over the sick boy's body.

"sunwoo hey, sun, wake up" changmin spoke softly almost in a hush, trying not to startle the poor boy, shaking his shoulder slightly.
sunwoo squirmed just a little under the blanket, a frown knitting his eyebrows and an unintentional pout taking over his lips, without opening his eyes he let out a small hum to let the older know he was listening.

changmin kept his smile, maybe a brighter one now, as he analyzed the curled up boy's features, he found himself finding the other cute, cute as hell if he says so himself.

"what's wrong, sun? i thought you would be still sleeping, on your bed you know" the dancer teased him knowingly, he had warned him he would be sick and look who was right, he should've bet on it.

sunwoo being too sleepy and his head hurting too much could only give out a whine as he pulled the big blanket further over himself, resting near his chin, only pouty lips and tired eyes visible now.
changmin chuckled at the boy's reaction and carefully patted his head, slowly covering the boy's forehead with his hand to confirm sunwoo did indeed have a fever.

the red haired half opened his eyes the moment he felt changmin's hand on his skin, he wasn't in the right state to feel as flustered as he normally would but he could still feel his cheeks heat up.

"you have a fever, sun, tsk see, i told you this would happen" changmin returned his hand to the top of the younger's head, patting his soft hair as a way to comfort the feverish boy. sunwoo smiled almost unnoticeably as he leaned into the touch. shit, that was kinda cute, changmin thought as he held in a breath, he had a sudden urge to run his hand through the soft messy hair that laid atop on the other's head, he stared more attentively at the boy in front of him this time, truly taking in the ethereal traces of his face, had sunwoo always been this good looking?
both boys seemed to be in a trance, deep in thoughts of their own, changmin hadn't seem to notice when sunwoo opened his eyes ever so slightly, admiring the raven haired he was so infatuated with.