eight

needless to say when sunwoo's friends finally forced him to tell them why he was late and looked like, well like a crab impersonater, they burst out laughing at the, in sunwoo's most honest opinion, biggest unfortunate event of his life. eric was way past crying from laughing so hard, he had already fallen off of his chair, earning a yell followed with a glare from their teacher, it was just really funny to him how his friend basically turned into mush and into a panicked gay when it came to the dancer.

sunwoo banged his head on the table repeatedly as his lousy friends continued to bust a lung laughing at the expences of the new painfully embarassing moment he had experienced. he thanked whoever listened to his prayers when the sound of the bell, signaling the end of the class, echoed through the room, he immediatly stood up and made his way out not minding his friends screaming for him to wait for them.

when the day eventually came to an end the stressed student pondered his options, he could make a run for it towards his room when he gets home but that would probably make things worse, he could crash at one of his friend's dorm but that meant either third wheeling renmin or watching eric or hyunjun make fools of themselves trying to get their oblivious roommate's attention, i think the fuck not, sunwoo sighs for the milionth time since he's been wondering what to do, he knows this is stupid and he shouldn't make a big deal out of it and just face the older.
yet just thinking about said boy, images of him shirtless and hair slicked back fill sunwoo's mind all over again and he feels like he's going insane sometime very soon.

he walked slowly, taking his time like it would help in any way. finally walking up to his front door sighing, the cherry head prepared himself to look at the boy that had been stuck in his head since he first laid eyes on him.
pushing the door open sunwoo tries to be as quiet as possible, he knows the older usually rests at this time after his dance practice.
he finds the dorm completely deserted instead, that's strange, but at least he won't have to talk to the dimpled boy and potentially embarrass himself even more, for now anyway.

sunwoo looks around and he is indeed alone, he shrugs the curiousness away and changes from his tight black jeans and equally dark hoodie he had messily put on when he was late earlier, to soft baggy grey sweatpants and a blank black t-shirt, the usual outfit he wore around the dorm. finally relaxing and his thoughts actually calmer, the red haired decides to grab some food and he'll probably end up studying until late hours.

after an intense and long dance practice he has almost every end of the day, changmin merely wants to get home, take a hot shower and lay on his bed, not doing anything productive he'll be honest. but how could he resist his best friend's clearly exaggerated puppy eyes and pout, begging him to get coffee with him, changmin could never say no to anyone, let alone the slightly taller boy which knew about this fact all too well and always used it to his advantage, getting his best friend out of the practice room was a bonus.
so they sat at a cafe almost beside the campus where they've been a few times before with their other friends minho and jeonghan.

as it got late and dark the two boys decided to hang out at changmin's for a while longer, something they did too often but neither seemed to mind.

it was getting late and still no sign of changmin, sunwoo is trying not to worry, key word: trying, he knows the older is always busy and tends to be out a lot, but since lately they would always have dinner together sunwoo couldn't help wonder if something came up or if something had happened.
when they first met they agreed to exchange numbers, since they would be living together it was a logical thing to do. sunwoo knows he has his number, but he's too embarrassed to actually text the older to check if he was okay, how outstandingly dumb of him you could say, so he waits.
he anxiously waits for the raven haired to walk through the front door as he finishes stirring the meal he was preparing.