― ⁑ 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗁𝖺

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : *𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗌𝖿𝗐* 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗑, 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿, 𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

he was a force to be reckoned with and that was well known throughout the clan. how he managed to score a small girl like you was unknown.

he had fallen for her quickly and her tender touch was one he couldn't get away from, as teens he often found himself asking for a hug, a blush dusting his cheeks.

she giggled softly before turning to him fully.

"of course, madara." his eyes lit up ever so slightly before nodding once. she opened her arms and he leaned down to wrap his arms completely around her small waist. he rested his head in her neck as she hugged him back. her shirt had lifted ever so slightly and his hands were found on her bare back. he blushed ever so slightly before he realized, he wanted her. in more ways than one, he wanted her.

his wife sleeping peacefully on his left shifted slightly. he turned his attention to you as your eyes fluttered opened.

"m- madara?" she rubbed her eyes, "how come you're still awake?" he turned on his left to stroke your back softly,

"just thinking." he responded with a small smile. you lifted herself to lay on your right, using the covers to hide your bare chest.

"about what?" you pushed, running the pads of your fingers against his shoulder.

"nothing of.. importance." your husband breathed out, a bit.. distracted from your touch.

you smirked at the effect you have on the cold and stoic being. He glared at you before moving his hand to the heat between your thighs to continue the events from the night prior.