― ⁑ 𝗂𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗁𝖺

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : *𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗌𝖿𝗐* 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿, 𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉!𝖺𝗎

itachi was in a mood, not a bad one thankfully. he walked to his girlfriend as she sat on his bed. she turned to him,

"itachi? is someth-" he pressed his lips against hers in fervor. he pulled her onto his lap and she giggled.

"you're eager today." she smiled

"shut up." he placed his hands on her thigh before pulling her closer and kissing her neck.

"itachi." They heard, he sighed before she climbed off of his lap and onto the bed.

"yes, father?" he opened his door. his father glanced to observe his room and say his girlfriend, seemingly asleep on it.

"oh, y/n is here." she was the only person that wasn't in his family that his father genuinely approved of, especially for his exceptional son.

"she's sleeping." he said,

"right. dinner will be ready in short." he nodded and closed his door.

"kami, he's such a cock blocker." she muttered and itachi chuckled. she got up and wrapped her arms around her lovers neck.

he kissed her, hoisting her in his arms as he sat down on his bed once more.

"where were we?" he tilted her head which displayed a mark that was slowly starting to fade and he stared to nip at it. she held back a moan as he got rougher.

his hands worked on pulling his shirt over his head and the same as hers.

he attached his lips to her chest and left more love bites his wake. he pulled his lips from her chest and allowed her to kiss his neck.

he held back a deep groan as she sucked on his sweet spot, he brought his hand to grope her behind and she rubbed her clothed heat on his lap. he let a low groan and placed her on the bed.