― 𝗇𝖾𝗃𝗂 𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗀𝖺

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : *𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍* 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 (𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀), 𝖺𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉, 𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉!𝖺𝗎

neji fumed as he lunged at the dummy in front of him.

he was sure his lover couldn't have done anything to uproot the relationship he had with her, the relationship she tried so hard to build.

he recently heard that she was seen walking into an alley with another male.

y/n. the only one he trusted to see his insecurities. the only one he trusted with his heart. the only one he trusted with the last name hyuga. he frowned and struck the dummy once more to make it explode. he panted as he went to his room. the one they shared.

"oh neji, hello! how are... you? neji are you-" he glared at her, something he'd never done, and she jumped back.

"who are you." he asked coldly. her (e/c) eyes searched his in search for an answer.

"w- what?" she gave a scoff, "n- neji, i'm your wife." she said, pulling her shirt over her head.

"my wife wouldn't cheat on me." she froze as he faced away from her and began taking his protective gear off.

"ch- cheat?" She stuttered and shifted backwards. "neji i would never! what- who made you think of such a thing!?" she said walking to him. she placed a hand on his shoulder and he slapped it away. she squeeked and fell on her bottom.

her stare turned hard as she nearly broke to tears, he faced her and noticed.

"i don't know who talked you into believing my false unfaithfulness," she got up, her voice now trembling in sync with the tears as they fell down her face, "but the husband of mine wouldn't believe such." she turned and walked out the room.

it was only then that he realized what he had done.

~

days had passed and he was yet to see her. he wandered to ino's building as he was sure she would be there.

y/n nodded to ino as she took the trash from her hands. she placed it in the bin outside and turned around.

"y/n." she turned to faced her husband. she looked away from him as he was now in front of her. he lifted her face towards him.

"i'm- i'm sorry. i shouldn't have been quick to judge, and i shouldn't have treated you that way from before." he apologized. she nodded slowly,

"you're an idiot, neji." he cupped her face and pressed a kiss to her nose.

"i know, i'm sorry. i promise, i will make me it up to you." he leaned down to place a soft kiss on her lips. they both pulled back with a smile.