― 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗎𝗂 𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗁𝖺

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : *𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿*, 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺/𝗇 : 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 uni-sqwad

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : *𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿*, 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖺/𝗇 : 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 uni-sqwad

y/n was one who could bring a smile to anybody. one that could brighten a room without lifting a finger. the small girl caught the eyes of many, specifically the eyes of shisui the teleporter.

"y/n," She turned to face the tall male,

"oh- hello, itachi." she said with a smile, his eyebrows rose and he looked away,

"have you seen shisui?" y/n thought before shaking her head.

"i haven't. why? is there something wrong?" itachi smiled to himself,

"No, he said he was going to talk to you." He answered.

"talk to me? about what?" she asked itachi. the male simply shrugged before taking his leave and tending to his younger brother.

she walked around the Uchiha compound aimlessly, getting the elders occasionally.

"have you found a boyfriend yet, y/n?" the younger girl blushed before saving her hands in front of her face,

"should i have one by now?" the elder next to the other smiled widely,

"you should be engaged by now." he pointed in a teasing manner.

"but i'm-"

"y/n." she stopped talking and turned to see the famous shisui himself.

"ah- shisui, hi!" she waved,

"may i speak with you?" she gave him a surprised face and turned to the two elders before bowing.

"excuse me~," they bowed back slightly before watching the two teens walk off together.

"young love~."

~

shisui stopped once they were alone.

"shisui?" she turned to face him,

"y/n." she looked up at him, seeing the seriousness that spread across his face quickly. "i need to tell you something that i've been needing to for a while." she smiled and nodded her head, he blushed brightly and looked away from her, a hand shooting to his nape.

"y/n!" Her father said from the left of the two. they looked over at her and shisui's blush started to disappear.

"hi, dad." she said with a smile,

"dinner will be ready soon." y/n pouted and turned to shisui.

"would you like to join us for dinner? i'm sure my mother would be happy to see you again." he looked at the sky then to y/n.

"sure." she smiled brightly before hugging him.

"that's great! i'm going to set the table." she said and skipped in the direction of her house.

~

y/n had just finished setting the table when the two walked through the door.

"mom! b/n, they're back!" her little brother rushed from the living room to shisui and hugged him around his legs.

"shisui!" the teen hoisted the young boy into his arms before he was called by her mother.

"it's great to see you again shisui." he bowed with the child in his arms and he laughed.

"right- well, dinner is finished, wash your hands, and sit down to eat."

when dinner was over, shisui had to go straight home, much to his demise. she gave him a hug before he left to head home.

guess i'll try again tomorrow.

the next day took to long to come for shisui and his training was in the way of admitting his feelings to y/n. he rubbed his hand over his forehead and looked up to the sky with worry.

"have you still not told her?" itachi asked from behind him, shisui turned around to face his best friend.

"no. i was close yesterday, but her father came." he groaned, remembering the dreading event that prolonged his confession.

"her father is one hell of a cock block, i'll tell you that," itachi said and shisui nodded in agreement, "with that aside, training's over for today." shisui nodded once before going to change into his civilian clothes and searching for his crush.

"y/n!" he found her, and her father was nowhere in sight.

'then again, her father wasn't there the last time... how did he find us?'

shisui shook his head and y/n smiled at him,

"hi, shisui!" his palms got sweaty his mouth went dry. she looked up at him and her eyebrows pulled together in worry.

"are you okay, shisui??" she asked placing a hand on his forehead, moving his forehead protector to the top of his head.

"y-yes i'm perfectly fine." he coughed to hide his blush and turned away from her, fixing his ninja headband.

"okay, what's up?" she asked him and smiled again,

"y/n! your brother needs help with his academy work." her father appeared once again.

'what is his timing!?'

shisui was bent. he was so bent, his composure was completely thrown out of wack. itachi told him to go home and come back when he was feeling better so that he could perform properly, so he went to find y/n.

"ah- shisui!" se heard her to his left and walked to her quickly.

"shi-?" she was cut off by his lips against hers in a rough but caring matter. before she could move he pulled away and rested his forehead against hers with his hands on her neck.

"i'm sorry-, i've been trying to confess, but your cock block of a father has made it nearly impossible. i couldn't hold back anymore. lease forgive me, y/n." he closed his eyes and sighed.

y/n placed her hands on his chin and made him look up.

"you like me?" The male shook his head,

"i'm in love with you, so in love with you." he replied, short of breath in fear of rejection.

shisui the young teen, feared from village to village, was more afraid of rejection than a kunai to the chest.

"shisui, -." He closed his eyes tightly, she smiled before pulling his collar down and jamming her lips against his. his hands moved from her neck to her hips, pulling her closer.

she pulled away and one hand remained on his chest while the other wrapped around his neck to rest in his hair.

"i'm in love with you too and i always have been."

shisui no longer cared for the people that could be watching him nor did he from the beginning. he lifted her into the air and spun her around.

"y/n uchiha, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her while she was still in the air.

"yes!" she leaned down and kissed him once more below her father arrived.

"i'm too late~."