― ⁑ 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗎 𝗇𝖺𝗋𝖺

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : *𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗌𝖿𝗐*, 𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗒,

he needed her. and wasn't something to happen often for him. shikamaru craved for something: his teachers younger sister who sat next to him on her bed.

their relationship was a secret from the elder sibling and the rest of their friends couldn't tell the difference. asuma was out on a mission for a few days and asked shikamaru to watch her. he accepted, glad to spend some time with his secret girlfriend.

"shika? is there something wrong?" she said, placing her hand on his thigh, he tensed before turning to her,

he took her hand and gently pulled her to sit on his lap. she looked at him, her cheeks flushed slightly.

"i'm fine, i just need you right now." her blush rose to her ears and she looked away, he lifted a hand to her cheek and turned her to face him. he pressed a kiss to her lips softly. her hands gripped his shirt softly like the first time they kissed.

he shot his tongue into her mouth and it danced with hers. she moaned quietly and shika pulled away, placing his lips on her neck leaving warm soft kisses against the surface of her skin. he tugged on her shirt before looking up to her,

"may i?" she nodded, releasing his shirt from her fingers. he pulled his shirt from her body. his fingers grazed her sides before landing on her hips and pulling her closer. he pressed kisses below her collarbone before sucking on her soft skin.

"do you want to go all the way today?" he asked, resting his head on her chest.

"y- yes." he looked up at her and kissed her roughly, then leaned his forehead against hers.

he panted onto her shoulder as he pulled out of her and threw away the condom. she blushed and got under the covers.

"here." he pulled his shirt over her head before climbing in next to her.

"shika?"

"hmm?"

"i love you." his heart stopped and he looked down to his girlfriend, he smirked and kissed her forehead,

"i love you too."

-b o n u s-

the boys were in the hot bath and shikamaru sat down under the water, hissing when the water got to high on his torso.

"hey, shikamaru, you've got scratches on your back, are you okay?" the tips of his ears turned red as he heard the girls mention something on his girlfriend,

"y/n, you have bites and bruises all over-" ino gasped,

"are you seeing someone." he shook his head before smirking,

"yeah, i'm fine, naruto."