― ⁑ 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖾

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : *𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿*, 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍, 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌!𝖺𝗎

shino watched her as she walked next to him. they'd known each other since they were both in diapers and were very close as they grew up.

"y/n." he said, breaking the comfortable silence that had fallen between the two

"shino." she responded, a playful smirk on her face as she looked up to him. he stopped and turned to her,

"do you remember this place?" she looked around and nodded, a smile gracing her face.

"i do." she said with a giggle.

"what was it called?" he asked her.

"shina." she whispered. she took his hand and pulled him to a location. his cheeks hearting up upon contact.

"do you remember this?" he nods,

"this is where we slept together after training too late." she smiled again, they got on all fours and started crawling deeper. he followed her and she made a stop, standing up and wiping her palms.

"this place..." he said. he sat down and looked up at the sun rays leaking in from the ceiling. he turned to y/n and pulled her to sit down. she sat and looked over to him,

"shino..?" he didn't move, just let out a noise to tell her he was listening.

she brought her knees to her chest and tapped her knees with her fingers.

"it's nothing..." he tuned to her now, wanting to ask her another question

"y/n, do you remember this?" she turned to him and he pulled the neck of his top downwards to press a kiss to her lips. she froze before kissing him back. he pulled away and his eyes searched hers for any negative signs.

"no.. but i'd like to." he says and he pulls her by her waist to sit on his lap. she reaches up to unbutton his shirt and take off his glasses.

"your eyes are beautiful." shino smiled then pulled her hips closer to him,

"you're beautiful." he said and pressed his lips against hers, taking his glasses and placing them on her head. her hands rested on his bare shoulders, shifting his shirt and hood away.

he was excited. he waited years for this and he finally has it. he lets his hands go where they wanted and they roamed down to her rear. he fondled with it, rolling her hips against his own.

the kiss turned heated quickly as both of their tongues were now exploring the others mouth. he pulled away from her to kiss her neck and her hands went up into his hair.

"shino..." she moaned softly in his ear, he moved a hand to her waist and the other to her head.

"what is it?" they both were panting, heat rising between the two.

"i really like you.." she confessed. he only smirked,

"good." was all he said before continuing the assault on her neck. he moved her head and began to nibble on her skin. it was only now he realized how easily she bruised. he moved back from kissing her neck and hugged her tightly.