― 𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗎

;; 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀(𝗌) : *𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿*, 𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉!𝖺𝗎
;; 𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌 : 𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽, 𝗌𝗈, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍
;; 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾(𝗌) : 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋

;; 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀(𝗌) : *𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿*, 𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉!𝖺𝗎;; 𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌 : 𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽, 𝗌𝗈, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍;; 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾(𝗌) : 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌...

compared to his younger brother and best friend, hashirama senju was always more enjoyable to be around.

while the other two were stoic and hard to read, hashirama was quite easy to read.

"hashi?" he didn't reply, being neck-deep in work wasn't helping his rising stress, so you walked over to him with a sigh.

"hashi." you said, closer to him. he's attention didn't waver but the irk mark slowly appearing on his forehead was more than enough to signify his growing aggravation.

you pulled his chair out from under the desk, mentally thanking him for putting wheels on the bottom, and silently pulling the paper from between his fingers.

"y/n, what are you doing?" hashirama looked up at you,

"i'm helping you relax, now come on." you took his left hand in yours, then guiding him to stand.

"y/n.." you smiled sweetly at him and pulled him out of the hokage building,

"i have to get back, y/n." you pouted and pulled on his arm, turning him back around to you.

"you're not going to get anywhere with that stress that's been building up so please, let me take care of you." he sighed and gave you a content smile.

"all right, love." he stopped working against you and went with the flow of you walking.

"thank you." you said and intertwined your fingers as you continued walking,

"y/n, why are we going to the hokage cliff?" you slowed down and glanced back at him before replying with a blush slowly creeping onto your face.

"i asked madara and he said you both used to come here ever since you both were just kids.. so why not take a break to see what you've done?"

"y/n.." he said breathlessly, you smiled back at him, the soft blush now lingering on your cheeks.

"relax okay?" he gave a curt nod and followed you without question.

the two of you made it to the top, holding your hair back as the wind picked up.

"hey, hashirama?" he looked from the village up to you.

"we're counting on you, so do your best okay?" you turned around and gave him a big, close eyed smile.

~

the next day he was able to complete his tasks without much thought; the paperwork he was neck-deep in, now reduced to a few sheets of paper.

"y/n?" you peeked your head in the door.

"thank you." you smiled at him,

"anytime." he put the stack of papers down and picked you up, pressing kisses all over your face before taking you in an embrace.

"i'm so lucky to have you." you hugged him back, just as tightly and responded with the same thing.