Ⓞ Ⓝ Ⓔ

Song recommendation: /
-
It was Monday...again.
The clock showed 8:30am, it was late.
The sun was shining through the window and cars were passing by.
Jimin stretched his whole body when his hand brushed against someone's back. Jimin's eyes widened...he froze.
Slowly turning to the left to see a head peaking through the sheets. The back of the stranger was fully covered in scratch marks.
"Fuck!" He thought.

"Jimin your fucking stupid...what the hell did you do again!" he mentally cursed himself. He slowly tried to get up without making any noise. He slipped his underwear on and his gaze fell on the clock. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" Now he didn't care if he would wake the stranger he jumped up, put his clothes on, collected his stuff and ran to the door. He reached his car who was parked right under the strangers house.
He entered the car, changed his clothes to his school uniform and drove as fast as he could. He arrived under a big building, parked his car and fixed his hair in the mirror. Even tho this was his usual Monday routine he still didn't want to be late for school.

"Hi there Jungkook! Everything ok?" Namjoon asked as his colleague who rushed into his office. "Yes yes ofc this case is just kinda messing with my mind." Jungkook said while searching for something in his friends desk. "Did you sleep well?" Namjoon asked while getting up from his seat and putting his coffee cup on the table "Yes don't worry." Jungkook answered, even tho he didn't sleep at all.
"You should calm dow- HEY! Stop going through my stuff"
Jungkook raised his head and looked at Nam.
"If your worried about me finding your condoms, don't worry I already found them" Jk said as he showed him a little box full of condoms. "Oh and also..." Jungkook said while putting the box back under the desk "did you think I didn't notice that you fuck my assistant in here while I'm away" Jungkook said.
Namjoon was shocked but smiled anyways.
"Don't be surprised, I'm your friend you should know me" Namjoon answered but could hold his laughter.
"What the hell are you laughing at!" Jungkook jelled that everyone would have turned their head. "Jk...calm down..!" Namjoon answered and whispered under his breath."You really need to get laid."
Time skip (lunch) Namjoon pov

"Jungkook you know what?!" I spoke while taking a bite from my chicken. "What?"
"We should go to a club sometimes, so that I can have some fun and you some more experience." Jungkook looked at me, his eyes wide open.
I've always wanted to have his doe eyes, but I'm still handsome. "No!" Jungkook answered without hesitation. "Come on Jk! We'll have some fun." I tried to convince him. "If you come...I'll do your paperwork for 1 week." He still was looking at me but now a smile creeped over his face. I know how much he hates paperwork. "Well..I have to think about it." Jungkook said and finished his chicken. He'll think about it...that's a progress.

———————————————————
Hi there! I hope like the idea of the story <3 this was a short chapter but I promise to make them longer.
Remember:
Drink and eat smt🥺
Stay healthy!
~Love Asja🐿