Ⓢ Ⓘ Ⓧ

Song recommendation: Lonely Eyes - Lauv (click video above)

Jungkook pov
I fixed my jacket before entering the room.
I looked down to my feet and slowly looked at Namjoon who was totally not amused.
Then looked to the right and saw Tae blushing furiously.
"Hi...I was just gonna call you to get ice cream..." I said and hoped that they understood I was sorry.
Namjoon looked at Tae:
"Well your here so let's go...but next time if you interrupt us I'll break your arm."
I chuckled and stepped out waiting for them to come out.

Taehyung pov
We were walking to go to the ice cream shop as we had to cross the street.
I hated cars...
I was moving around awkwardly trying to calm myself down.
Damn Tae! Get your shit together...You will look bad.
Finally we could cross the street as a car full speed passed in front of us.
I screamed...and jumped back. I was breathing hard and tears were forming in my eyes.
"Asshole watch were you go!!" Namjoon screamed. He was still cursing as Jungkook pointed at me.
Namjoon eyes widened: "Hey hey what is it?"
He grabbed my shoulder and that's when my tears fell.
He just hugged me. I was totally wetting his shirt and clutching my hands behind his back when he spoke: "don't worry...I'm here."
He pulled back and looked into my teary eyes.
People were giving us weird looks but I didn't care.
The same scene was playing in my head over and over again.
I sobbed loudly and looked down, my tears streaming down my face.
"Hey what is it?...you need to tell me!!"
Namjoon said while putting his hands on my shoulders.
I was quite...I couldn't tell him...
"Okay baby don't worry you don't have to tell me..." He said hugging me again.
"Just grab my hand!"
I nodded, grabbed his hand and as soon as the light was green again we passed the street.
I wasn't normally that scared of cars...but I couldn't drive and when some car is way to fast I get scared. I hate it. It makes me want to scream and cry.

————————————————-
Hiii!!! Yes I know it's confusing but don't worry I'll explain later in the story.
Poor Tae tae🥺
Remember:
Eat and drink smt
Stay healthy😾

~Love Asja🐿