Ⓣ Ⓦ Ⓞ

Song recommendation: Face - Woosung (you can also just click on the video above)
-
Jungkook POV (Saturday)
I can't believe this jerk convinced me to go to this stupid club.
What the hell should i wear.
I went through my closet and didn't even bother putting together a nice outfit...I just grabbed a black shirt and black ripped jeans.
I kinda fixed my hair and grabbed my coat.
I stepped outside, Namjoon was already waiting for me in the car.
Fuck it's cold...the wind was blowing and the leafs on the trees and on the floor were flying around. My black boots were making hell of a noise while stepping on them.
I stepped in the car and leaned my head on the car door. "Sooo are you exited?" Namjoon asked me. I just looked at him but my mind was wandering somewhere else. This case I'm working on is really hard to crack and I didn't know what to do...maybe if this asshole would help me instead of going to clubs it would help. "Hey! I asked something!"
"Shut up I don't wanna hear your annoying ass voice!" I clapped back.

Third person pov
Some minutes later they arrived at the club. It wasn't big but the music was really but like really loud. There were drunk people and people who were making out outside the club. The smell of alcohol was everywhere and there were glitter and bottles everywhere on the floor.
Jungkook looked disgusted. "Don't you think cops shouldn't come here?!"
Namjoon answered "Don't worry Jk I come here often"
And they entered the club.

Jimin pov
I was serving my clients as usual, all of them were rude and horny as fuck.
I couldn't help but regretting wearing this way to see-through shirt.
I got behind the bar to make another drink as I saw two guys coming through the door.
I had luck, I was already searching for someone to fuck but I couldn't find anyone decent. The guy entering first had gray/purplish hair and looked hella hot. The one following was good looking but didn't look confident as the first one. I wonder if I managed to get them both to fuck me. "Hey Hobi I will take a break and go have some fun ok? You take care of the drinks!" I asked my friend and colleague. He showed me his best smile and nodded.
The two guys had taken place on a table near the dance floor. I smirked grabbed two beers and went to their table. I needed to get them drunk first. "Hi there! Have these, I offer!"
"Well thank you! What's your name?" The confident one asked with a smile. "Oh Jimin what's yours?" I said looking in the brown haired boys doe eyes.
"Mine is Namjoon and his Jungkook but you can call him Jk"
"Ok great! Have fun." I said with an angelic smile and turned away to get on the dance floor.

Jungkook pov
The music and all the flashing light was making my head nearly explode. The beer already made me forget about the case and now my mind was only wondering about that Jimin boy. I was immersed in my mind when Namjoon slapped my arm. "Dude I think someone's interested in you!" While pointing in the crowd.
I looked in that direction trying to filter out all the unnecessary people around one specific person. He was looking at me which half closed eyes while bringing his hand through his hair.
He licked his lips and signed with his head to come on the dance floor.
I didn't know what to do...the alcohol already obscured my mind but I still didn't have the courage to stand up. It was the boy from before, I didn't have anything against gay relationships and I didn't mind try but I wasn't convinced.
I still wasn't reacting as Namjoon grabbed me and pushed me forward into the dance floor. I looked back not knowing what to do...The boy named Jimin came up to me, grabbed my hand and dragged me into the middle.
I already didn't know what was going on and I was really drunk so I just followed him. He started moving while brushing his body against mine. I didn't know how to react..gosh I was awkward. Jimin grabbed my hands and brought them to his hips.
This was the the last straw and my mind totally obscured, the music was loud, it was dark and I just went with the feeling. I brought my hands around his small waist and pulled him closer. He put his arms around my neck, grabbed my hair with his really tiny hands...I bet they would look great around my c- JUNGKOOK stop! I cursed myself mentally while his knee was between my legs slowly getting up. I didn't refuse and let him do his stuff.
I leaned closer to his neck, he smelled like cherry and this strong smell made me go numb even more. I don't know what got into me but I bit his earlobe still moving to the music and earned a moan from him.
Gosh his voice was amazing. His knee was now near my crotch and he pulled back to look at me. I couldn't hold myself anymore and my gaze fell on his full lips. He leaned closer and bit my lower lip. I was shook but didn't mind. He finally kissed me while sucking on my lower lip. His lips tasted amazing, just like cherry...wow this guy must really like cherry. He deepened the kiss and opened his mouth for me to slid my tongue in. This was the moment were I finally got my conscience back...I pulled back and removed my hands from the guy. Stepped away and ran out leaving Jimin on the dance floor.

———————————————-
Didn't proof read this chapter please tell me is there's any mistake🥺
Hi I hope you like this chapter. I wanted for them to meet in normal circumstances and not because of the murder so I made this chapter <3

Stay healthy
Eat and drink🥺
~Love Asja🐿