Ⓕ Ⓘ Ⓥ Ⓔ

Song recommendation: /

Third person pov
Already almost a week went by.
It was Tuesday...
Namjoon got closer to Tae.
They went out together and sometimes even shared food.
Jimin was still going to practice. The same guy would sexually harass him at every practice, even tho he changed uniform. He tried telling Seokjin but he couldn't do anything to stop it except for being always with him. Slowly Jimin couldn't bare it anymore.

Namjoon pov
I was tidying my office in the afternoon.
I came here in my free time with Tae to catch up some work. I was wearing a simple grey jogger pants and a black shirt.
I was writing some meetings on my calendar when I remembered that I promised Tae to get ice cream.
I called for him: "Tae Tae!! Baby come here!"
He came running and slammed the door behind him.
"What is it?" He said while panting.
"Oh I just wanted to tell you that we'll get ice cream in a few minutes as soon as I finish here okay?"
"Oh yes don't worry it's ok take your time" He said calmly but I could see that he was exited.
"Hmm don't you think I deserve something in return...it's been a week that I buy you ice cream." I said while cleaning the last stuff from my desk and getting closer to Tae.
"Hmm?"
"What about a kiss?" I said while pouting my lips and pointing at them.
"Are you sure you could handle that?" He said while putting one finger into my pants pocket and pulling me closer.
He put one hand on my chest and looked at my lips.
My face was heating up as I felt his minty breath on my face. I put my arm around his waist and slowly pushed him backwards.
I stopped as soon as his butt touched the edge of my desk.
I pushed him over it and leaned onto him adjusting between his legs.
I leaned closer and my lips were only an inch away from his lips, wanting to feel his taste as my office door opened.
"Hey I'm he- oh fuck I'm so sorry!" Jungkook said with widened eyes and closed the door immediately.
I stood up and grabbed Taes hand to help him stand up.
He patted his chest, brushing the imaginary dirt off of him and fixing his clothes.
"Jk you can come in!" I yelled.
—————————————————-
Hiiii here's some Vmon🥺
I hope you are enjoying the story so far☺️
Stay healthy
Eat and drink smt!
~Love Asja🐿