Ⓢ Ⓔ Ⓥ Ⓔ Ⓝ

Song recommendation: To each his own - Talos (can click above)

Flashback Taehyung POV
The sky was so beautiful...it was red and and clouds were forming the strangest forms.
That one looked like a kangaroo...no wait more like a shark...
I was in my parents car...they were talking about some work stuff.
"Hey baby, soon it's your 10th birthday...what do you wanna do?" My mom asked me.
"I want cake!" I almost screamed.
My dad chuckled.
My mom turned around so that she was facing me. I sat up and looked at her deep in the eyes, smiling widely.
"What flavor Tae Tae?" She asked.
It was quiet...I was thinking...now looking outside.
I was about to say something when in less than 1 second I saw a flashing light and heard a loud crash. Everything went by so fast. I felt myself almost flying around not feeling the seat under me.
I wasn't able to scream.
Something crashed on me.
Silence and black...there was just black before my eyes.
I couldn't feel my body...
Mom!?....dad!?....please answer.
I felt something warm run down my spine.
I was shaking and still feeling a massive weight on me, I tried to move, just to scream in pain. My vision still blurry I couldn't recognize anything.
Mom?!...please...p-plea...I was whispering the last part...loosing all my senses.

It was calm...my body felt free again.
I slowly came back to my senses and slowly moved my hand grasping the soft sheets of a bed.
I slowly opened my eyes just to be blinded by light.
I groaned and shut my eyes again.
My body was still aching and I decided to keep my eyes closed.
It was quite till I heard some muffled talking from outside the room.
„Is he okay?" I heard a women's voice say.
„Yes he is he ju- ........ but the parents didn't make it I'm so-....." I just heard some parts of the conversation but that was enough to make the whole world fall onto me.
„Mom...dad...no please!!"
I screamed and tears were rolling down my face without stopping.
I hear the door open and a man came in saying things that I didn't comprehend...probably to calm me down.
I wasn't listening still sobbing trying to get up and run away...but two hands were holding me down. Suddenly I  heard a girly voice say:

„Mommy...i wanna go home!"

—————————————————-
DIDNT PROOF READ THIS CHAPTER I WILL DO IT LATER...SORRY FOR MISTAKES!
Sorry for this sad chapter :(
Who do you think was the little girl? I'm curious to see what you think <3

Stay healthy🥺
~Asja🐿