Ⓕ Ⓞ Ⓤ Ⓡ

Song recommendation: invisible things - Lauv (you can click the video above)

Jungkook pov
It was another normal day of work.
I stepped into my office and grabbed some random papers about the case I was working on.
"Hey there Jk! Do you feel better?" Namjoon asked handing me a cup of coffee.
"Yes Nam thanks for taking me home!" I smiled and smelled the coffee.
Namjoon chuckled and said: "Don't worry I got it black,without sugar and without milk...just how you like it."
I nodded and took a sip from the cup.
We walked out together and sat down in the community zone. (a/n I don't know how it looks in a police station...)
We sat down and started discussing the new case with our other colleagues.
After some minutes we kinda got into a fight.
"Hey hey! Stop fighting! I have something important to say!" Our boss said as he entered the room followed by a smoll boy.
As soon as it was quiet he spoke: "we'll have a new friend here with us...please introduce yourself."
"Uhm...Hi...m-my name is Taehyung but you can call me Tae...I'm from Seoul and I'm 24 years old..."
There was silence.
"Well thank you...you can go sit down with the others and they'll explain the case to you...if you manage to keep up you can work with them."
The boy smiled, nodded and then came up to us.
I looked him walk to us...he had gray hair and a really small figure but did probably work out.
The police officer suit fitted him really well.
He sat down in front of us already talking to some of our friends.
I wanted to introduce myself but my gaze fell on Namjoon who was staring at the new guy like he wanted to murder him.
"You like him don't you?" I asked quietly.
"Yes of course he seems like a good friend."
I looked at him smiling.
"Let me rephrase that... you would like to shove your tongue down his throat don't you?"
Namjoon looked at me with his eyes wide open and slapped my chest: "Shut up!"
He blushed and turned his head away, still observing the smoll guy in front of us.

Time skip (Lunch time)
Namjoon pov
I really wanted to introduce myself to that Tae guy. I still haven't had the chance to do so before. 
He was getting coffee at the coffee machine so I silently sneaked closer and put my arm around his waist.
He flinched and backed up, removing my arm from him.
"Hey hey calm down baby boy, I was just gonna introduce myself!" I said and in defense put my hands up.
He blushed and looked down: "sorry..."
"Don't worry...my name is Namjoon and yours is Taehyung right?" I said giving him my hand.
He nodded grabbing my hand and shaking it.
His hand was so soft I wish I could've held it forever. I let go as soon as I noticed I was staring.
"Umm...ah yeah that guy sitting over there is Jungkook my best friend...if you want to come sit with us...you're always welcome."
He showed me the cutest gummy smile I've ever seen and suddenly grabbed my hand dragging me to our table.

—————————————————
Hi there! <3
I hope you are enjoying it so far!
Remember:
Stay healthy
Eat and drink smt☺️
Comment whatever you want and vote pls🥺
~Love Asja🐿