Epilogue

Somewhere in a jungle near the Pridelands.....

     "What do you scavengers want?" a male tiger said, this male tiger is bulky, a little smart, blue eyes, scars on his body from battles. He is smart able to be 2 steps ahead of his enemies, fighting techniques are unusual and never seen before, and his name is Razor. "We come to tell you that the plan somewhat worked" Makucha said bowing to his master, "what do you mean" Razor said getting on all fours and walking up to Makucha. "Well we successfully got Kion bitten, he's still alive by a remedy he took but he somehow lost 99% of his memory.

     "You has one simple order. Kill that lion or be killed!!" Razor said and back pawed Makucha sending him flying. "But I guess his lost of memory will have to be dealt with and now move onto plan B" Razor said. "I never knew you had a plan B" Makucha said getting on all fours slowly. Razor growled saliva dripping from his mouth and onto the floor, "Plan B is that. We need to attack as many times as we can. When they are too busy fighting us they will have no time to give Kion's memory back and when they do have time they will be too tired from fighting to even help him regain his memory. So when they are in a corner when we can strike we use that opportunity to take over the Pridelands like how Scar wanted to but failed" Razor said and all the carnivores in the room roared in excitement.

     "I taught Scar since he was a cub on how to take over the Pridelands but his smartness got the best of him" Razor said. "I will not make the same mistake like Scar did, join me my clan and together we will put an end to what Simba did to us!" Razor yelled and everyone roared in agreement. "They wills be sorry fo ever exiling us!" Razor said again and everyone shouted in agreement. "Watch out Simba because when you think all is right we will put an end to your rule!" Razor shouted.

There you have it, the final chapter of the book, now I know that this isn't a long epilogue but it was all I could come up with so please spare me the hate.
JJ out.