Jū - 10

(Y/n)'s POV

"We're back!" Both me and salmon boy exclaimed. We both took off our gets and began walking to the fire place as we smelled dinner.

"I thought you guys will never came back." Tomioka said sarcastically. I nervously laughed it off as I took a seat beside Uro- *cough cough* old man.

"Gomen! We were just getting along that's all!" I gave him a closed eye smile.

Everyone in the room was shock except for Sabito whom only smiled. "Here!" He exclaimed giving me a bowl of soup. I nodded.

"Thanks, Sa-chan!" I exclaimed and began drinking it. It was a comfortable conversation with my 'siblings' and now I feel welcomed. I felt like...

I'm home again.

"We'll talk about yesterday's situation later when they're asleep. Is that alright with you?" Old man asked as I helped him washed the dishes.

Ah...

The situation of how I ended up here...

How could I forget such an important thing...

I'm gonna have a breakdown again..

I'm sure of it...

~ 🅃I🄼E - 🅂K🄸P ~

"Ah... So that's what happened?" Urokodaki-sama said, wanting to confirm.

I nodded as I looked down at my lap, tears spilling like a waterfall. I tried my best not to break down in front of him. Urokodaki-sama nodded and then came silence.

After awhile, he stood up and patted my head. "Get some sleep. We can start your newly training tomorrow if you want." He said and walked out of the room, my gaze never leaving from my lap.

As I heard the door close, I went to bed and snuggled in the blankets and tried to cried myself to sleep.

Key word: tried

I quickly took note that this is my first time crying myself to sleep yet it wouldn't work. I tried to sleep with all that I've done, I'm sure that I won't be getting sleep.

I was right there... Standing... Like a FUCKING IDIOT!
Why... And how come I'm such an idiot.
Just standing there...

How am I still here, Why am I still here.

While my family is dying, I just stood there, hearing and sense everything. If I was brave that time... I would have tried slaughtered Muzan.

Or at least...

Die with my family. We could still be a happy family in Heaven or even Hell.

I sighed and sat up. I decided to head towards the rooftop and sat on it. Watching the beautiful moon illuminating the sky.

I took out a picture that I cherished for a long time. The whole family, sitting at the couch, with the goofiest smiles plastered on our face, not an ounce of sadness, grief or hate in the portrait.

"If only I was there," I sadly chuckled. "Couldn't believe the last moment we had was fighting with each other... To be honest, oka-san, nee-san...it was the worst moment of my life..." I sadly smiled as I looked up at the Moon. I leaned back as I closed my eyes enjoying the silence.

I hummed a song my mother once sang me to sleep.

"Fly me to the Moon,
And let me play,
Among the Stars~

Let me see what Spring is like on,
Jupiter and Mars~

In other words,
Hold my hand~

In other words,
Darling, kiss me~

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forever more~

You are all I long for
All I worship and adore~

In other words,
Please be true~

In other words,
I Love You~..."

I opened my eyes as I felt a presence. I softly smiled. "You can come out, there's no need to hide you know..." I said out loud as I looked at the moon.

Sabito chuckled and sat beside me. "Sorry, I was having trouble sleeping a bit and heard an angelic voice!" He complimented. I smiled.

"I didn't know Ryūsei's could sing to be honest," He muttered as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. My smile grew wider by a second.

"I inherited it from my mother. And that song... She sings that song to me everytime to ease my mind, letting me sleep..." I trailed off. Sabito was quiet as I felt his gaze on the black violet sky.

"Hey, Sa-chan... Do you know that if you die, people say you'll be reborn as a star?" I asked, looking up at the beautiful night sky.

I can sense the said guy smile. "Well, if it's true that people die and become a star, perhaps, when they twinkle, is to make you smile. I reckon they are living the moments they failed to live." He said.

"Wow, your such a wise man, Sa-chan." I chuckled as he laughed it off.

"That's what Giyu said too." He laughed. "Oh and just so you know, in the next few weeks, after Makomo's birthday. Me, Giyu and her are going to be attending the Final Selection the day after." He said.

"Eh~ Can I join? Please? I promise I'll improve my Breath's within these few weeks! I promise!" I exclaimed. He shook his head and patted my head.

"You can't, (Y/n). Your too young, maybe in a few years, okay?" He asked as I nodded.

You agreed to wait but there is something about your gut saying something bad is gonna happen soon. You know your gut never really tells you anything and this is the first time, so you pondered it's gonna be real bad.

The both of us enjoyed the silence and the view of the dark yet beautiful sky. As my eye lids started getting heavier, my head landed on Sa-chan's shoulder.

Just like that, I let the darkness and my consciousness take over me.

Sabito's POV

It startled my a bit when I felt a weight on shoulders but then I relaxed noticing it was just my little sister. After a while, I heard soft snores. I looked over to (Y/n) to see her sleeping figure.

'Kawaii...' I thought as I smiled.

You could even see flowers started appear around me.

I snapped out of my daze and decided to carry (Y/n) back to her room.

"Good night, imouto..." I muttered as I left her room and decided to go back sleep.